Eliteserien 2020

neilv93

Just going to bump this thread as I'm keen on Eliteserien (play a lot of fantasy football) and am just amazed at the fairytale story that is Bodo/Glimt. What an unbelievable season they're having. 83 goals in 24 games and just one defeat all year away to second-placed, current title-holders Molde. They are 18pts clear with six to play and have all-but mathematically secured their maiden top flight championship.

Zinkernagel has 14 goals and 20 assists in 22 games, Junker has 18 goals in 19 and the heavily-mentioned Jens Petter Hauge contributed 14 goals and 11 assists prior to his recent move to Milan.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Eurosport have the TV rights for this season....2-4 live matches every matchday.

But can i watch somewhere the highlights of every match (Nothing on YouTube)??
I think Eurosport UK ended up buying the rights for all the games so all highlights and full games (both live and replay) should be available on Eurosport player.

There’s also a highlights section here, not idea if it’s geoblocked or not.

Last edited:

NYAS

I had no idea Eurosport UK had the rights! Always felt it was silly how difficult Scandinavian leagues’ games were to watch but between this and Allsvenkan and Danish football on ESPN+, I should be set now :drool: