Elon Musk | Owner of X

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Personally I think the person who knows he speaks evil, but does it anyway for profit is worse than the ignorant person who falls for the honeyed words of the former.

Right wingers exist in 2 types: stupid or evil.
Or/and

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/art...?utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=nym&utm_source=tw

Good writeup, mostly stuff we know, but some details about Elon being a terrible manager.
My favourite part was this:

Twitter might have had a reputation as a left-leaning workforce, but there had always been a faction that disapproved of its progressive ideals. On Slack, some of these workers had formed a channel called #i-dissent, where they asked questions like why deadnaming a trans colleague was considered “bad.” When Musk announced he was buying the company, one of the more active i-dissenters was thrilled. “Elon’s my new boss and I’m stoked!” he wrote on Linked-In. “I decided to send him a slack message. I figured you miss 100% of the shots you don’t make .”

This employee was cut during the first round of layoffs. Soon, all the prominent members of the #i-dissent Slack channel would be gone.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Ohhhh hadn't reached this absolutely perfect para.

Four days later, Musk took the stage at Twitter headquarters. He was dressed in black jeans and black boots with a black T-shirt that read I LOVE TWITTER in barely legible black writing. Flanked by two bodyguards, he tried to articulate his vision for the company. “This is not a right-wing takeover of Twitter,” he told employees. “It is a moderate-wing takeover of Twitter.”
Perfection.

frostbite

https://www.reuters.com/technology/...ing-was-staged-engineer-testifies-2023-01-17/

Tesla video promoting self-driving was staged, engineer testifies

Jan 17 (Reuters) - A 2016 video that Tesla (TSLA.O) used to promote its self-driving technology was staged to show capabilities like stopping at a red light and accelerating at a green light that the system did not have, according to testimony by a senior engineer.

The video, which remains archived on Tesla’s website, was released in October 2016 and promoted on Twitter by Chief Executive Elon Musk as evidence that “Tesla drives itself.”

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
https://www.reuters.com/technology/...ing-was-staged-engineer-testifies-2023-01-17/

Tesla video promoting self-driving was staged, engineer testifies

Jan 17 (Reuters) - A 2016 video that Tesla (TSLA.O) used to promote its self-driving technology was staged to show capabilities like stopping at a red light and accelerating at a green light that the system did not have, according to testimony by a senior engineer.

The video, which remains archived on Tesla’s website, was released in October 2016 and promoted on Twitter by Chief Executive Elon Musk as evidence that “Tesla drives itself.”
Surely there are legal repercussions for Tesla?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The random right wing accounts magically appearing in my feed is getting a bit annoying now. I don't subscribe to any of them.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Surely this should be enough for a nice long jail sentence. Martha Stewart went to prison for less.
DOJ is terrified of going after the oligarch tech bros in case it triggers a tech stock collapse induced recession

MTF

Surely this should be enough for a nice long jail sentence. Martha Stewart went to prison for less.
Not in itself, I think you'd have to prove that the guidance was knowingly inflated at the time it was given. Companies give guidance regularly, and sometimes they miss that guidance. If executives were to be held liable every time they sold shares and the company later missed guidance, then no one would give guidance (you aren't required to either) which would be to the detriment of investors in general.

Of course Musk is a scummy fraudster for many reasons, and should have already been punished for other acts of market manipulation, but just that "company missed guidance and executives had sold during authorized periods" is not in itself sufficient for any real sort of punishment.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Same problem but they are from the left and I don’t subscribe them, I’m guessing if we follow someone who follows them then they appear in our feeds.
Well there's an easy solution, don't be a mug and use twitter or facebook

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Makes you wonder how his body would have been affected by the stronger full on virus had he not gotten the booster?

I mean, it makes you and I wonder. Don't expect the dipshits like Musk to think about anything other than how many peanut M&Ms they can insert into their knob.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Makes you wonder how his body would have been affected by the stronger full on virus had he not gotten the booster?

I mean, it makes you and I wonder. Don't expect the dipshits like Musk to think about anything other than how many peanut M&Ms they can insert into their knob.
How many do you think though? I reckon it can't be more than 1 and a half

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
How many do you think though? I reckon it can't be more than 1 and a half
They no longer use the full peanut, the cheap bastards. They use half of it and just pour more chocolate over them. With careful planning and waiting for the chocolate to melt due to the extreme bellend heat, you could get a good 4-6 in there if you care enough about the task.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
They no longer use the full peanut, the cheap bastards. They use half of it and just pour more chocolate over them. With careful planning and waiting for the chocolate to melt due to the extreme bellend heat, you could get a good 4-6 in there if you care enough about the task.

This shit needs a spoiler ffs. :lol:

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Yeah I get that for a normal sized penis but I reckon Elon is lacking and if he's not lacking he's a grower, not a shower. So given what you describe of peanut M&Ms now I reckon he's only capable of 2-3.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Yeah I get that for a normal sized penis but I reckon Elon is lacking and if he's not lacking he's a grower, not a shower. So given what you describe of peanut M&Ms now I reckon he's only capable of 2-3.
Circumcision is a factor as well, I don't have his medical records in front of me unfortunately. It goes without saying though that there is a high chance that, with enough care and attention, you could realistically meld the melted chocolate on to the glans, which when taken into consideration is a game changer. The entire size of the penis is no longer a factor - just the coverable area of the bellend. We can only hope that some respected scholars stop looking into saving the planet or curing cancer to carry out this worthwhile research.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Some people are blaming “wokeness” or Fox News for this. I think we all know the real reason.