Elon Musk | Owner of X

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can we ever forgive apple for the U2 album though?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
"Secret"? Absolute proof that this dude lives in a bubble. Apple's "tax" was well known and has been discussed for ages.
Google can’t get Apple to drop the 30% cut, but I think Elon and his masterful diplomacy skills will be the one to get it done.

Ady87

Just saw a meme on Instagram but can’t share here.

It’s ‘Tim Cook’ in response to an Elon tweet says ‘Your feedback is appreciated, now pay 30%’

It did make me laugh.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Bored laughing at him now. He’s just quite insufferable really.

Hamnat

The people who were banned either said, racist, homophobic, antisemitic things ....or they didn't. What "evidence" can he possibly introduce that is going to change that?

Arguing that they should be allowed to say whatever vile thing they want too without being banned is exactly why companies are pulling ads to protect their brand. He is being nutty. If I were an investor or shareholder in any of his companies, I would be concerned he's spending way too much time on this messy twitter venture.

Tweeting at apple is ridiculous.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Why does no-one - particularly Americans - seem to understand what free speech means in the Twitter context?

It's really not difficult. The constitution protects Elon Musk - as owner and CEO of Twitter - from being forced by the government to enable voices on his platform.

It in no way whatsoever protects a single user from anything.

Fridge chutney

Google also takes 30%. Hopefully this tragic clown fecks off into bankruptcy after a few humiliating wake-up calls.

frostbite

Is this going to be like Trumps Health care plan or (insert Qrazy)’s stolen election evidence?
I was thinking something more along the lines of a TV soap opera...

Perhaps Musk will become a TV director next?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
No I wasn't. And I didn't hope it would happen or say I can't wait for it to happen so please stop talking crap. There is no hypocrisy in stating that hoping people lose their jobs or saying you can't wait for it to happen is distasteful. Unless you believe it isn't then we just have to agree to disagree there.

Like I said previously its one thing to think it will happen, its another to actively wish it
:lol:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Remember when Joaquin Phoenix went off the rails a few years back and everyone thought he had gone insane, but it turned out he was doing it for a mockumentary? This is like that but without the mockumentary part.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Remember when Joaquin Phoenix went off the rails a few years back and everyone thought he had gone insane, but it turned out he was doing it for a mockumentary? This is like that but without the mockumentary part.
Hmmm, I don't know, it would explain the Kanye/Musk connection.