Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

Sanchez7

Wonder if he's facing SEC/DOJ/DOT problems...

He's a clown who doesn't like negative feedback because he's a spoiled brat.
He has gotten away with so much in the past that he believes that he is above the law. I hope they come down on him hard.

SirAF

Ageist
So the «#whocares» comment is you imitating the likes of Revan, who likes to suck off Musk and shrug off his madness? If so, then I’m onboard but it’s a bloody weird way of phrasing yourself :lol:

entropy

So the «#whocares» comment is you imitating the likes of Revan, who likes to suck off Musk and shrug off his madness? If so, then I’m onboard but it’s a bloody weird way of phrasing yourself :lol:
Majority of the posts here are making fun of him for being an idiot. In other words, nobody cares for his antics except his fanboys who think he is edgy and cool.

Revan

Assumptionman
This is pretty stupid from him. Dems suck and I have issues with the far left elements of it, but GOP are pure evil.

SirAF

Ageist
Majority of the posts here are making fun of him for being an idiot. In other words, nobody cares for his antics except his fanboys who think he is edgy and cool.
Gotcha.

To be fair, it does matter in the sense that he has become a powerful PR vehicle for GOP now. That combined with him potentially owning Twitter (although that will most likely not happen) is a pretty ufortunate mix.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This is pretty stupid from him. Dems suck and I have issues with the far left elements of it, but GOP are pure evil.
The far left elements of… the Democrats? As in the US political party “The Democrats”?

entropy

Gotcha.

To be fair, it does matter in the sense that he has become a powerful PR vehicle for GOP now. That combined with him potentially owning Twitter (although that will most likely not happen) is a pretty ufortunate mix.
his views have always been pretty right wing. so none of this is surprising imo

cafecillos

Why that awful "excuse" though? How can someone apparently opposed to "hate" and "division" even entertain the idea of voting for the current American Republican party?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He might be smart but he's a fool for sure.
How can anyone defend this clown?

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
The far left elements of… the Democrats? As in the US political party “The Democrats”?
To be fair, in Revan's world Elon Musk is a left leaning centrist so it's perfectly reasonable for him to think there are far left elements in The Democrats.

Definitely something a left leaning centrist would say

Moby

Dick
To be fair, in Revan's world Elon Musk is a left leaning centrist so it's perfectly reasonable for him to think there are far left elements in The Democrats.

Definitely something a left leaning centrist would say
The usual mid-life transformation into believing conspiracy theories and alternate realities. Beautiful to watch.

NotThatSoph

Why that awful "excuse" though? How can someone apparently opposed to "hate" and "division" even entertain the idea of voting for the current American Republican party?
It's a perfect excuse to right wingers, enlightened centrists and culture warriors. It doesn't matter that it's obviously false, because it's what Musketeers want to believe.

NotThatSoph

you can't conceptualise either of those worldviews as their adherents hold them so why would I care
Even if you believe that's true (and for the conserative tech bro it is true), imagine stanning Musk. The chans would be so sad, Tarrant wouldn't blink.