Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I find him rather cringey and his attitude towards unions is deplorable but he's done some good work pushing EV awareness and pushing further space exploration via his companies. He doesn't deserve the worship at all mind.
Fcuking Space Exploration. Jesus

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
Whatever about Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures, there's an epic amount of begrudgery in this thread.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Hasn't SNL been exactly that for a decade at least, probably always.
Yeah turns out he was one of the least unfunny people on there. Amazing that it’s a staple in American tv

nickm

Don’t get this. These days NASAs budget is a rounding error it’s so tiny compared with social security or the military budget. Not like the days of Apollo, which is when that song was written.

Fridge chutney

Reading this thread makes me happy because it's clear that I'm not the only one who thinks he's an insufferable cnut.

Dr. StrangeHate

Reading this thread makes me happy because it's clear that I'm not the only one who thinks he's an insufferable cnut.
He might be but atleast his companies are useful to the world in the long run. There are very few people taking big risks on hardcore innovative engineering firms. Mostly its software stuff with very little innovation that is getting most of the investment.

nickm

Oh, no, you certainly alone in this thought.
I agree he’s a twat. That said, I do have a lot of time for Tesla and particularly SpaceX - not the celebrity crap but the stuff that matters and he deserves credit for that.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I agree he’s a twat. That said, I do have a lot of time for Tesla and particularly SpaceX - not the celebrity crap but the stuff that matters and he deserves credit for that.
Thanks for showing me that I forgot a key word in my post!

WPMUFC

This cretin is pumping and dumping crypto's for fun and I'm sitting back laughing at the reddit/twitter threads about him being a "total chad" for manipulating markets or on the other hand how he's "playing games with peoples life savings".

The online elon crowd always gives me something to laugh about.

Ady87

This cretin is pumping and dumping crypto's for fun and I'm sitting back laughing at the reddit/twitter threads about him being a "total chad" for manipulating markets or on the other hand how he's "playing games with peoples life savings".

The online elon crowd always gives me something to laugh about.
I'm in a few group chats with people obsessed by Crypto, and in fairness, some doing very well for themselves. Serious levels of panic this morning. In fairness it's the most blatant attempt at manipulation I've ever seen.

Dr. StrangeHate

He is already 2nd richest person in the world. Is manipulating the market and making money off of it really worth it for him.

Is there a rich person who isn't a massive cnut? It really seems to be a prerequisite.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He is already 2nd richest person in the world. Is manipulating the market and making money off of it really worth it for him.

Is there a rich person who isn't a massive cnut? It really seems to be a prerequisite.
He’s not interested in making financial gains off it, it’s an ego trip. Imagine how much fun it must be to cause that sort of chaos.