Emanuel Dennis - Watford ace

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Cracker of a player. Top teams will be on alert if he continues this kind of form.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He's the guy who got chucked out at Brügge, because he threw a tantrum after he didn't get to sit in his favourite bus seat, right? :lol:
He looked pretty anonymous at Cologne, too. I'm surprised he seems to be doing so well in the PL.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Feels like a purple patch, really. He wasn’t that great at Brugge and according to his Wikipedia he had 9 games with 0 goals at Cologne

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Some players just suit our league. He could be one of them. Gave us a torrid time and ripped United apart.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Didn't he score twice v Real Madrid a few seasons back?

SambaBoy

Looks a talented player every time I've seen him. Very good dribbler, gets in good positions but end products sometimes lacking.

Can't really see him at a top side, despite his talent as there are question marks over his defensive work and mentality. Seems one of those players who wants to be a big fish in a small pond.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Scored against us in the Europa a couple of years back didn't he? Remember him being lively then too

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Feels like a purple patch, really. He wasn’t that great at Brugge and according to his Wikipedia he had 9 games with 0 goals at Cologne
He recently talked about how he wasn't up to the task mentally. Sounded a lot like he just needed a fresh start more than anything else after last season.

Also Cologne last season was horrible over all. Weak mentality and overly defensive performances made any striker they had look like a turn, and when you don't have a Zlatan-like ego you won't be successful under those circumstances. They really turned that around this season, so I am quite sure that he would be brilliant under Baumgart if he had stayed.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Always wondered why nobody better than Watford went for him after some really good performances in European competitions. I guess if he's had some mentality problems then that would be why. I think he's a class player though, if he keeps a good attitude I don't think he'll be at Watford for long.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Always wondered why nobody better than Watford went for him after some really good performances in European competitions. I guess if he's had some mentality problems then that would be why. I think he's a class player though, if he keeps a good attitude I don't think he'll be at Watford for long.
Brugge wanted to get rid of him and his loan to Bundesliga went very badly as well.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Brugge wanted to get rid of him and his loan to Bundesliga went very badly as well.
Talented players like him that are still relatively young are always worth a punt if you're a self confident manager though, his upside is huge.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I used to support Arsenal. Now they're shit I've decided I'm not supporting them. It's what any true fan would do. Look at me I'm Mr Meesis.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
I used to support Arsenal. Now they're shit I've decided I'm not supporting them. It's what any true fan would do. Look at me I'm Mr Meesis.
I don’t believe a single player when they say they support team X, when X is not from the country they grew up in. Take Lukaku for example, if you listen to what he ACTUALLY says, he started supporting Chelsea when Roman bought the club and it’s not like he was 5 when that happened. Funny that.

Lee565

The new ighalo, remember when he joined watford and had a great purple patch that had him being linked to us half way through the season and then eventually faded into obscurity...until ole realised he messed up his transfer business and got desperate for any old mediocre striker.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Watford fecked up. You simply don't deny a player the chance to represent their country at a major tournament.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Might be worth a gentle check of any local bookies for big sums on a red card.
Seemed hellbent on getting sent off yesterday.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Zero goals in nine games in Bundesliga, if I just may say so once.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
They stopped him from going to AFCON, not only has this on fire striker not scored since, but now he's got himself sent off.

Had they let him go, they would have been no worse off and would have had a still motivated striker when he returned.

Serves them fecking well right.

GledTheRed

They stopped him from going to AFCON, not only has this on fire striker not scored since, but now he's got himself sent off.

Had they let him go, they would have been no worse off and would have had a still motivated striker when he returned.

Serves them fecking well right.
Yeah it does, was a shitty dick move by Watford.

The cuts have hardly tried a leg since they thrashed us in the cup final.