Emanuel Dennis - Watford ace

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He has barely played and I think with him it has always been reported he has an attitude problem. Interestingly the goal and assist he has for them both came in games they drew so he's helped them gain two points at least!

I wish we went for him to replace Richy. His stats last season in terms of the stuff Richy is good at - goals, assists and work rate/tackles/pressing etc were quite similar, if not better in some cases.

footballbite

It feels like most of Watford's signings are shite elsewhere.

Who has gotten much better since leaving Watford? Richarlison and...
Deulofeu has been tearing up Serie A with Udinese (although he was good at Watford as well when not injured).

Etienne Capoue (who was hugely underrated during his time with Watford mind) went on to win the Europa League and reach a Champion's League semi-final with Villareal. He was arguably their best player in both their runs.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Turns out he was actually a-bit shite. Apparently Forest want shot of him already.
Yep - he spends most of the time on his backside and thinks he’s peak John Barnes Vs Brazil. He also had a bust up with backroom staff which didn’t go down well with Coops at all. The only issue is he’s played for both us and Watford so the only options are a loan back to Watford or the MLS.

Robbie Boy

Yep - he spends most of the time on his backside and thinks he’s peak John Barnes Vs Brazil. He also had a bust up with backroom staff which didn’t go down well with Coops at all. The only issue is he’s played for both us and Watford so the only options are a loan back to Watford or the MLS.
Aye, I see that he's linked with Warford again. Sounds like a very Watford thing to do.