Emmanuel Macron

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Why would France, as in the governing body, love Boris?

I think that you may have missed the point, France has never cared about others, everything done on the international scene is to serve the interests of France or the interests of the people in charge. Do not expect any morality, everything is done for money and power.
You have your own answer there.
I was being light-hearted incidentally as I am sure you know.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Liberalism, uh, finds a way
I don't really know what liberalism means in that context but it's important to know that Darmanin is from Les Républicains/UMP, the equivalent of the Tory party. And he is a cnut.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I don't really know what liberalism means in that context but it's important to know that Darmanin is from Les Républicains/UMP, the equivalent of the Tory party. And he is a cnut.
referring to stuff like this:

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Eur...merges-as-champion-of-the-liberal-world-order
https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/le...mph-for-french-liberalism/article18410538.ece
https://www.politico.eu/article/emm...e-liberal-dream-team-upend-european-politics/

JPRouve

Scout
But that's not Darmanin. The governement has always been a mix of views from people that are very liberal to others that are very conservative. Also Macron's campaign was center right, I have always been surprised by how a part of the media portrayed him as clearly liberal.

coolredwine

lameredboots
But that's not Darmanin. The governement has always been a mix of views from people that are very liberal to others that are very conservative. Also Macron's campaign was center right, I have always been surprised by how a part of the media portrayed him as clearly liberal.
Probably because he won against Le Pen.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
I love the thought of someone queuing for hours, forcing his way to the front just for an opportunity to slap Macron. :lol:

RoyH1

It’s so sad to read all the comments celebrating Macron being slapped. I have no love for the man, quite the contrary, but when violence is used against a democratically elected head of state like that and is celebrated, all possibility for rational dialogue about issues is flushed down the toilet.
What does the French media say about this?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
It’s so sad to read all the comments celebrating Macron being slapped. I have no love for the man, quite the contrary, but when violence is used against a democratically elected head of state like that and is celebrated, all possibility for rational dialogue about issues is flushed down the toilet.
‘Not his biggest fan, far from it, but I wish him a speedy recovery’.

JPRouve

Scout
There is a general support for Macron, it would be difficult to argue against it.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Pathetic attempt and Macron's response was embarrassing. John Prescott will be rolling in his grave.

Sweet Square

‘Not his biggest fan, far from it, but I wish him a speedy recovery’.
:lol:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
he must have angered the covenant for a wizard to use their powers in broad daylight to attack him. see how the green t-shirted man shapeshifts into a dog after the slap, completely flummoxing the police.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
he must have angered the covenant for a wizard to use their powers in broad daylight to attack him. see how the green t-shirted man shapeshifts into a dog after the slap, completely flummoxing the police.
FFS :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Apparently the man said this to him, I'm not sure what it means

Vous venez d'être kaned!

Brophs

The One and Only
He hasn't had a beatdown like that since Brigitte's ex-husband found out that Macron allowed her to groom him.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
:drool: I really like the symbolic gesture.
What is sad is the real violence orchestrated by the political elite or thugs. Covid shows the concept of rational dialogue is something confined to books.
I think that you may have missed the point, France has never cared about others, everything done on the international scene is to serve the interests of France or the interests of the people in charge.
I disagree with at 100% as always ;)

Last edited:

JPRouve

Scout
I disagree with at 100% as always ;)
You disagree with the fact that France only serves the interests of France? It's factual, not debatable and applies to every countries.