Emre Can

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
God bless

Downright silly. It would have been a good move for him. He would almost be guaranteed a starting spot at Man United.

We wanted to keep him, but he let his contract expire and left for nothing, so I don't think any Liverpool supporters have emotional bonds towards him. I know I haven't.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I honestly doubt he had a big enough impact at Liverpool for the fans to care too much. That said, he's never seemed like the most motivated of individuals so I have a feeling he's probably fine being a backup player for a title winning side.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Downright silly. It would have been a good move for him. He would almost be guaranteed a starting spot at Man United.

We wanted to keep him, but he let his contract expire and left for nothing, so I don't think any Liverpool supporters have emotional bonds towards him. I know I haven't.
Doubt that would be the reason. No professional would turn a move like that down on such grounds considering he was never that important at Liverpool. More likely he has offers from elsewhere or wants to stick it out at Juve.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I'd expect that from our "legends" such as Gerrard, Carragher, and to a lesser extent Alonso, Torres, Suarez and the likes of Agger perhaps. Can? Couldn't care less. Even Coutinho - probably my favourite player during his time at Liverpool, but I wouldn't care or hold it against him if he joined United at this point. Both of their careers have stalled after they left Liverpool, if we should have any feelings towards them it should be pity.

goatmeister

Supports
PSKI
Signing Çan would instantly improve the squad by his good looks alone. My god these bunch aren't a looker.

He's someone like Doucoure, has decent strength, pace, skills, and shooting with penchant of the spectaculars every now and then. 6 goals 4 assist a season kind of midfielder. Talented eventhough not a top bracket. Main complaint from Pool's fans are largely his dallying on the ball, slowing down the tempo unnecesarily.

He's clearly has self-confidence in abundance, that's why he moved to Juve. It's true that he ran down his contract at Pool but he remained professional on and off the field. No throwing toys out of pram when he didn't get the contract he wants.

His fitness record doesn't seem too solid but not disqualifying either. A loan with option to buy would be the best option. He's 25 now, he needs a place to settle down and hopefully hitting his peak. United can do so much worse than him.