Endrick | Joining Real Madrid in 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Yeah, I don't see them being Endrick-rolled on this one. Even if he does not set the world alight, it wouldn't be a big deal.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
It’s almost 0 risk considering that pretty much the worst case scenario is him not developing as well as expected and being sold at small loss for Odegaard-like money.
I think the worst case scenario is that he does not develop well at all and is a huge flop and they lose all the money.

Happened with Jovic (couldn't even sell him for any money whatsoever). Is sort of happening with Reinier, who according to transfermarkt is worth 4m euros right now (cost 30m).

Red Star One

I think the worst case scenario is that he does not develop well at all and is a huge flop and they lose all the money.

Happened with Jovic (couldn't even sell him for any money whatsoever). Is sort of happening with Reinier, who according to transfermarkt is worth 4m euros right now (cost 30m).
Obviously, but it would be injustice to compare what a young Endrick has shown to Jović/Reiner. All I’m saying is that “generational talents” fetch a high price even if they don’t develop as intended.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Obviously, but it would be injustice to compare what a young Endrick has shown to Jović/Reiner. All I’m saying is that “generational talents” fetch a high price even if they don’t develop as intended.
Correct. Selling a 20 year old wonderkid that didn't quite pan out at Real will still get a good fee and it's a 4 year investment, compared to chucking almost 100m into a 22 year old that doesn't pan out and needs to be sold at 25

Cezine

Supports
Real Madrid
Really?

What's to say he a) doesn't develop any further and finds it extremely difficult to adapt to life in Europe, looks like a fish out of water and looks hopeless?
Or b) gets injured due to being played in a mediocre league more than he should whilst still physically growing?

We have seen several success stories from Brazil, yet we have also seen several absolute flops.

I'd say 60mill is hell of a risk.
But it's not €60M mate. It's €35M, the other €25M are add ons. The player has to achieve several objectives in RM for that to be paid. If RM ends up laying the €60M, it would mean Endrick is performing as expected. So, it would be a successful transfer and the player's new worth would double what Madrid payed for him.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Is this kid programmed into video games yet?

What are his stats on Football Manager and FIFA, if yes?

Red Star One

But it's not €60M mate. It's €35M, the other €25M are add ons. The player has to achieve several objectives in RM for that to be paid. If RM ends up laying the €60M, it would mean Endrick is performing as expected. So, it would be a successful transfer and the player's new worth would double what Madrid payed for him.
It’s very weird to see people quoting the amount with all add-ons (that are always success-related) and then proceeding with a logic “what if you pay full amount and he’s a complete flop”. Doesn’t make sense, as per Pogba’s Ballon d’Or clause - had he indeed won it, no one would bat an eye and consider him a still anyway, he didn’t win, we didn’t pay.
Is this kid programmed into video games yet?

What are his stats on Football Manager and FIFA, if yes?
Highest potential ability possible on Football Manager: -10PA, meaning his potential ability is not fixed and gets randomized every new save (since we’re not fully certain of how talented he actually is) but -10 means he always lands in the 170-200 potential ability range, where 170 is already a top premier league player and 200 was not even given to Messi IIRC (I think he was at 199PA for most of the last versions). So, according to the FM, perfect storm and he might become one of the best ever. I play most of the FM games since decades and don’t remember many -10PA rated talents last ten years, I think it’s only Mbappe few years ago and Endrick now to get such rating. So yeah, the rate his potential as high as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.