Endrick | Joining Real Madrid in 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

Young talented Brazilian forward? Sign me up
Relentless presser, high motor/workrate, pace, good mobility/movement off ball, terrific ball control/dribbling and first touch with a knack for the spectacular...

Seriously couldn't tick off any more boxes for a centre-forward in Ten Hags system.

Really hope we at least have a go for his signature instead of letting the Spanish big 2 nab up all the best Brazilian prospects.

Looks as skilled and as technically gifted a forward prospect they've produced since Neymar and probably their best striker prospect since Adriano

SAFMUTD

Relentless presser, high motor/workrate, pace, good mobility/movement off ball, terrific ball control/dribbling and first touch with a knack for the spectacular...

Seriously couldn't tick off any more boxes for a centre-forward in Ten Hags system.

Really hope we at least have a go for his signature instead of letting the Spanish big 2 nab up all the best Brazilian prospects.

Looks as skilled and as technically gifted a forward prospect they've produced since Neymar and probably their best striker prospect since Adriano
Wow he seems highly rated, I hadn't heard of him before. But agree we should be snapping those talents from South America. Specially the forwards.

Based Adnan

His idol is CR7. There's a chance but this has Madrid written all over it.

Orange Tree

If we qualify for CL, huge chance that Ronaldo will extend. So, Endrick will get a chance to train with or even lining up alongside his idol!

CruyffMaradonaMessi

Supports
FC Barcelona
Barcelona and Madrid have already made moves to try to sign him. The boy's agents were in Barcelona a week ago.
Hopefully Endrick will follow in the footsteps of Romário, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Neymar etc. and choose Barça. Apparently he and his entourage liked Barcelona the most after their tour across Europe earlier this year.

I think that we are due a potential Brazilian top talent.

Last edited:

Valencia Shin Crosses

You know Madrid would probably get him, but I just want to see us give it a shot just to see if we are actually progressing as a club or still clueless in transfers. Because this is a no brainer to be going all out for similar to Bellingham before he moved to Dortmund.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Saw him mentioned a few weeks back, he's cheap enough why not but it would take him a while to adjust

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If we qualify for CL, huge chance that Ronaldo will extend. So, Endrick will get a chance to train with or even lining up alongside his idol!
He can’t leave Brazil for two years and even with a one year extension, you would imagine Ronaldo would be gone by then.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Hopefully his parents are more concerned about his development and advise him to move to feeder teams in Europe before trying out for Real Madrid or wherever. Just like Haaland.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
If you can’t get hold of Endrick I would go for Estevão Willian, same team 1 year younger. He looks even better and his nickname is Messinho :lol:

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore

I mean hasn't he only played

7 games in the So Paulo U20 team
4 U20 games for Brazil
Unused sub twice in the Palmerias first team

Perhaps you watch loads of Brazilian U20 football but I'm honest enough to say that beyond a few youtube clips where hes scored some nice goals against other kids its a bit early to judge for me

istripador

Wtf? Endrick very similar to adriano no Ronaldo/romario

Fabio Rochemback

Looks shit hot from the highlights. Doesn't seem like a player who just dominates youth football because of physical advantages. I'm sure we're interested but he'll have his pick of European clubs.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
No rape or paedophile jokes please. Shouldn't have to say but know what some of you are like.
Please, this cannot be allowed here. For gods sake someone has passed away, this is not right mods. I know this poster has a longstanding history here, but this is not right. I can't be the only one that thinks this?

Chief123

Not a chance. Utd can’t get him out of the door fast enough!

Spoony

The People's President
I want a Brazilian with a proper Brazilian sounding name. Fred, Endrick and Antony indeed.

MUFC OK

Will be the best player of his generation. Talent the likes of which I'm not sure I've seen since Messi/R9.

I give us a <1% chance of signing unless our Selecao contingent can convince him.

Status
Not open for further replies.