Height: 173cm
Position: Attack - Centre-Forward
Foot: Left
Current club: Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras

Contract expires: Jun 30, 2025
Date of last contract extension: Jul 21, 2022
Outfitter: Nike​

Anustart89

He'll be 30 in 14 years, that's like what, two-three contracts left at the top level? Do not want.

Skills

Snitch
I feel like his name is incomplete.

McEndrick would've been a good name. Endrickson is another option

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I was literally thinking about him at like 1am this morning and then decided to watch about an hour worth of videos of him.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I was literally thinking about him at like 1am this morning and then decided to watch about an hour worth of videos of him.
No rape or paedophile jokes please. Shouldn't have to say but know what some of you are like.

afatzp

If Tottenham and Newcastle are the rivals for his signature, I'm pretty confident that we will end up signing him. All in all, we are the most desperate team for a new striker and surely can promise 1st team place for his development while Tottenham can't; compared with Newcastle, we are much bigger team and better squad, with more Brazilian and Portuguese speakers.

But I just afraid Man City, Madrid, Barcelona will join the race, then they are more appealing than us at the moment.

Endrick quite assembles to Jesus with even better natural strength and balances, I sense him to be a generational talent like Neymar , and we should act FAST in it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
No rape or paedophile jokes please. Shouldn't have to say but know what some of you are like.
Well what can we say when a grown man is telling us he was up at 1am thinking about a 16 year old then proceeded to watch videos of the child for an hour?

Stadjer

He'll be 30 in 14 years, that's like what, two-three contracts left at the top level? Do not want.
Would just join Manchester United for a last few top contracts for big money instead of actually wanting to join to play for the shirt.

Also he needs to bulk up and a loan....

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
If Tottenham and Newcastle are the rivals for his signature, I'm pretty confident that we will end up signing him. All in all, we are the most desperate team for a new striker and surely can promise 1st team place for his development while Tottenham can't; compared with Newcastle, we are much bigger team and better squad, with more Brazilian and Portuguese speakers.

But I just afraid Man City, Madrid, Barcelona will join the race, then they are more appealing than us at the moment.

Endrick quite assembles to Jesus with even better natural strength and balances, I sense him to be a generational talent like Neymar , and we should act FAST in it.
Barcelona and Madrid have already made moves to try to sign him. The boy's agents were in Barcelona a week ago.

Ekeke

Barcelona and Madrid have already made moves to try to sign him. The boy's agents were in Barcelona a week ago.
As we've seen with the Vinicius and Rodrygo deals which seem to have both paid off now, Madrid seem happy to go in with max expenses for the young Brazilians. If he's that good I fully expect him signed for them

Chief123

He really is a disgusting talent. If he keeps his head down got the potential to go right to the top. Similar to Rooney at that age, you can just see this kid has what it takes. I refuse to accept he’s only 16. He’s definitely got his passport from the same office as Obefami Martins.

AussieDevil

Very rare to see a player have such control of every movement at such a young age. His name has been popping around for about 2 years now so he is as a talent as one can find.

tenpoless

Sign and play him as a single striker against City without him having a single training sesssion, ask everyone not to talk to him during the match to increase pressure, ask Ten Hag to tell the press he will play him in every game and thinks he's a Ballon Dor contender. Swim or drown.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Sadly we're in no position to sign these sort of talents that everybody is after (presuming he's that good).

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Why?

We're still among the great clubs in world football who any player would sign for.
Any? No. We're a huge club but for example we aren't going to Mbappe. If we get back to our best we'll be in the conversation but not at the moment. If Bayern declined for a decade the same would happen to them so it's natural.

Only way would be pay way over what any of the other top teams would I guess. But even then the player has to be willing

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
who would he replace there? Benzema? They are already stacked upfront
This guy is half the age of Benzema, he won't be replacing him right away but he'll be moulded slowly to fit into a front three of Vini Jr, Rodrygo and himself.

TheReligion

Abusive
Well what can we say when a grown man is telling us he was up at 1am thinking about a 16 year old then proceeded to watch videos of the child for an hour?
:lol:

Red_toad

I watch footie videos after midnight on night shift. Not sure why you feel the need to degrade someone’s comment into the gutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.