England pre Euro 2020

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I agree in part.

I think people are reaching spectacularly putting down the world cup run last year however I've been very disappointed with his team selections recently.
He seems to have a lot of loyalty to certain players, maybe misplaced loyalty. Trippier and Rose starting over TAA and Chilwell, and playing a 2 man pivot in every game is poor imo.

He's impressed me with the dropping of Alli and Lingard. I actually think dropping Walker was very harsh and unnecessary though.

I'd like to see

Sterling Kane Sancho
Maddison Mount
Henderson
Chilwell Maguire Gomez TAA
Pickford
Probably to offensive for a big game, but a team like Bulgaria why not?

Adcuth

Name calling? I said you were being a baby, I didn’t call you names. Jesus Christ.

Cool. Go cry elsewhere, you haven’t engaged with any actual points and instead just thrown your toys out of the pram and brought up random unrelated shit.
Standard Caf conversation

JNicholas

Supports
Arsenal
Not sure what the fuss is about with Tyrone Mings. Since Villa came back to the Premier League, I've seen him put In some shocking performances.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Not sure what the fuss is about with Tyrone Mings. Since Villa came back to the Premier League, I've seen him put In some shocking performances.
I think it’s just that England have truly terrible centre backs right now. Keane is a bang average player yet starts .. Gomez is our big hope yet has started the season poorly.

Don’t think anyone thinks Mings is anything special, but what can you do? Maguire is our only defender of any real note.

Adcuth

Don't get how Henderson keeps his place. He's fecking shite

Yagami

Good post resistant
As I said, Winks in place of Rice as a DLP instead of a pure DM just gives us more control, and adds a nice balance to midfield alongside a box to box and advanced playmaker.

Hopefully we keep Winks in the starting 11 and, when fit, bring Maddison in, too. Get them integrated into the starting 11 in time for the rest of the tournament.

jem

He's a thug to boot, too.
I remember one incident with Zlatan, but everything I've read about the guy is that he is a pretty stand up character - I seem to recall a Guardian article about him and the esteem he is held in.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Don't get how Henderson keeps his place. He's fecking shite
He is not. He's a very decent player when he's playing the correct role (as a box to box midfielder, not any deeper) and has support. He's not going to carry a midfield on his own and he's not going to unlock teams, but he is a very competent midfielder who starts week in week out for the European champions. We're not exactly drowning in the likes of gerrard and scholes at the moment so it's hardly a surprise that Henderson is getting the nod, he's arguably currently our midfielder with the most pedigree .. which is scary, I'll admit.

The alternatives as a cm are who?