England Squad (Euro Qualifiers vs Montenegro and Kosovo)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Isn't Mason Mount injured? Southgate was hinting Grealish will be called up if he's out. Pretty sure Barkley has been injured last month so not really sure why England still going down the way of calling up injury hit players and then wondering why they break down on international duty.

AFC NimbleThumb

How many bloody international breaks are we getting pre-Christmas?! Thought we'd have the 2 and we were into the thick of the season.

Renegade

Why is Delph getting picked over Grealish
I think Grealish is injured. Grealish’s competition is Maddison,Barkley, Ox & Mount. After that Dele & Lingard (lol). He has a difficult path to the team. Probably should have chose Ireland.

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
I think Grealish is injured. Grealish’s competition is Maddison,Barkley, Ox & Mount. After that Dele & Lingard (lol). He has a difficult path to the team. Probably should have chose Ireland.
Apparently according to Southgate his competition is actually Sterling, Sancho and Rashford.

VJ1762

I would much rather Maguire and Rashford pull out of the england squad. We need them and they have been playing almost every match. Real risk of burnout. England are going to qualify anyway.