England squad (Games against Bulgaria and Kosovo)

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Nice half!

One thing I noticed is that, unlike against Bulgaria where Rashford and Sterling were switching wings, Sterling has stayed on the left and Sancho on the right with no rotation whatsoever.

Also, credit where it's due: Rice and Barkley are doing well.
Agree about Barkley. He often looks sluggish but is much sharper tonight.

Djemba-Djemba

Have you watched the game at all, the midfielders don’t dwell, don’t dribble, they run, win the ball and move it fast. Henderson is so underrated, he will tackle, run and pass all day. I’d have Barkley out before Henderson.
Yes I've watched the game.

The front 3 are brilliant, the midfield is functional at best.

It's fine against Kosovo but in the big tournament games against elite opposition the likes of Henderson and Barkley aren't good enough and we struggle.

That's why I said ideally we'd have a top class midfielder. This is pretty basic stuff, I don't understand how it's confusing you

Gringo

Supports
Portugal

It's fine against Kosovo but in the big tournament games against elite opposition the likes of Henderson and Barkley aren't good enough and we struggle.

That's why I said ideally we'd have a top class midfielder. This is pretty basic stuff, I don't understand how it's confusing you
Hey it's works for Liverpool. Problem is Chilwell isn't as good as Robertson and Kane isn't as dynamic as Firmino.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham

If we have a playmaker in midfield we won’t play how we have, I said before we look good tonight cause every goal is on the break, we can’t play like that against the elite, we simply won’t get the opportunity to. So if we do have a creative player we will play very differently.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Got to find a better option than Rice, reckon he's well overrated.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Jesus what a dive embarrassing

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
It’s a balance Trent was amazing going forward, he seen so much of the ball in the final third. It’s up to Southgate to have a Plan B and C.
Reece James has a serious stance of staking a claim if he can hit the ground running with us.

He's a lot more balanced fullback than Bissaka and Trent who are heavy going one way.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
G'wan Kosovo, they're a bit shoddy at the back but all things considered a remarkable achievement to be where they are.

Revan

Assumptionman
G'wan Kosovo, they're a bit shoddy at the back but all things considered a remarkable achievement to be where they are.
If we only knew how to defend and didn't miss 5 starters tonight, we could have given a good match to England. Still very happy that we scored 3 times away to England.

Kag

Harry Winks should be walking into this England midfield. At the very least he’d complement Henderson or Rice more so than they complement each other. He actually values the ball, for one.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It's like they came out thinking they could just stroll through the second half. They have under-estimated Kosovo's spirit and are struggling. Penalty to England.:)