England vs USA & Croatia | Its coming home

Fridge chutney

Would English United fans accept Liverpool winning the league to see United win the Euros and/or the World Cup in the next few years?

I probably would...

Edit: I meant England.

Last edited:

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I never rated Southgate but he's proved a lot of people wrong and is doing a fine job with England.
He is indeed.
The thing I really like is his clarity of thought. You can see this when he is being interviewed. He listens to the question and gives a very clear answer.

He has studied the recent problems with the English national setup and realised he needed to make a complete break from the past.

He has developed a new style of play and brought in new young players who have the ability to work his system.

I remember hearing Trevor Brooking some years ago saying that the restructuring of the England setup including the St Georges facilities would see England developing young players capable of competing at the highest level by 2020.

I didn't believe it then but do new and Southgate has transformed our national team.
Well done Gareth.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Would English United fans accept Liverpool winning the league to see United win the Euros and/or the World Cup in the next few years?

I probably would...

Edit: I meant England.
Probably - as ultimately I do think Liverpool winning the league will inevitably happen at some point, so yeah, just get it out of the way and get a World Cup out of it.