England/ your NT winning EURO vs United winning treble next season

Would you rather United win a treble or your country wins an international tournament?

• Total voters

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Is this a serious question? 99% of people here will obviously pick the treble for united.

Baneofthegame

England, I experienced the treble, seeing our nation win on the world stage would be amazing.

KeanoMagicHat

I'd take Ireland winning the Euros, but Burnley have a better chance of winning the treble than that happening.

redrobed

USA unlikely to win Euros, great as we are so I’ll go with Utd

Cloud7

Well my country isn’t in Europe, so that’s a tough one. If it was a World Cup however, I would definitely take my country winning a World Cup over United winning a treble.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
An England Euros, nah - United treble all day. But a Nigeria World Cup win? Especially if I get to actually be in Nigeria if it happens? Nothing beats that. We still celebrate winning the fecking Olympics in 1996. A World Cup would be amazing.

After all, United can just win the double instead:)

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Is this a serious question? 99% of people here will obviously pick the treble for united.
I am not sure why you think that. The posts so far have been split at best.

To answer the question, I dont give a crap about the FA Cup and have seen United win CL + PL twice. I would rather my country reach the semi final of a tournament than United win a treble.

However, we are not even in this year's Euros :lol:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
United of course.
If international football ceased tomorrow, I wouldn't give a feck.

Drizzle

How is this even a debate?

I'd rather United win a throw-in than England win the World Cup.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I am not sure why you think that. The posts so far have been split at best.

To answer the question, I dont give a crap about the FA Cup and have seen United win CL + PL twice. I would rather my country reach the semi final of a tournament than United win a treble.

However, we are not even in this year's Euros :lol:
Fair enough it's probably more a 75/25 split i reckon. It's just the euros btw not even the world cup. As someone who's national team will never achieve anything relevant in my lifetime i guess i just can't relate to the tiny bit of hope countries like Wales/Serbia/Croatia have where if everything clicks "we have a chance"

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I cheered Wales first and second goal yesterday more than any United goal I’ve seen for a long time. I’m shocked how many people think it’s not even a debate.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The treble? I'd easily take United winning the PL over Germany winning the Euros or World Cup.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I cheered Wales first and second goal yesterday more than any United goal I’ve seen for a long time. I’m shocked how many people think it’s not even a debate.
Indeed. Considering the question, it’s a no-brainer the other way for me. It’s Euros vs treble. So essentially, you could be asking Euros vs FA Cup, as the removal of the FA Cup removes the treble. The reality could easily be winning the Euros and winning the PL and CL vs no Euros but winning PL, CL and FA Cup.

Gizzyspop

I'd take Utd winning just the FA cup next season over England winning anything.

Would rather Int football was done away with.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Based on what? Look at scenes in countries when they win Euro/WC. 2018 WC was best football month in my life. Emotions, joy, celebration after knockout wins, even sadness after loss in final...i would not change it for nothing football wise.

Classical Mechanic

England easy. Seen United win everything and England win nothing. Plus my football awakening was Italia 90 when England got so close to the final. I guess it's like a junkie chasing that feeling that I had as a kid. If I'd had grown up in a decade later I might be less inclined towards England. I'd go as far to say that I'd take United never winning anything again for the England to win the World Cup. Not in the case of the Euros mind.

redrobed

I think a more interesting question would be would you rather Utd won the treble if it meant England also won a tournament or neither? I’m not sure a treble would be worth having to watch England win.

SER19

The treble?! Christ id understand it being close if it was euros vs a league but the treble?! Its not even a question

Nickosaur

A treble? Who wouldn't choose that :lol:

Even if you said England Euros or United winning the PL next season, 95% would still say United .

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I mean the difference between triumphs is too stark here.

United CL or PL > England anything

England World Cup / Euros > United any other trophy.

If we were in a period of winning league after league, I'd sacrifice a league for a World Cup win.... actually a might sacrifice a PL win regardless, England winning the World Cup would be class.