English cricket thread

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Nice gesture, looking forward to the series. I am expecting us to get beat fairly comfortably but hoping for a good watch.

CallyRed

Pakistan made 137 in the T20 final. England are 103 without loss after 14 overs in a test match. World's gone mad.

paulscholes18

:lol:, what have I woken up to, just going to enjoy it, and worry how this England side will take 20 wickets later.

Dan_F

Why did I even bother turning it on :lol: 2 wickets in the five minutes I’ve been watching.

Dan_F

Don’t worry lads, I’ve got a meeting at 10. Just the 45 minutes to survive.

slyadams

When Joss Buttler retires, he'd be able to make a good living reading audio books. Quite possibly the most relaxing voice I've ever heard.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
I know it’s an absolute road, but Brook does look a special talent. Definitely something of a KP about him.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
I know it’s an absolute road, but Brook does look a special talent. Definitely something of a KP about him.
Agreed. In fact, there are a few decent batting options coming through for the test side. Much healthier outlook than it was 12/18 months ago.

phelans shorts

When Joss Buttler retires, he'd be able to make a good living reading audio books. Quite possibly the most relaxing voice I've ever heard.
His voice makes his batting hilarious to me, how one person can bat like he can and then go off and do his interviews with the calmest most mild mannered voice on earth seem so at odds. Also when he occasionally does get picked up sledging like at Vernon Philander that time, absolutely killed me hearing that from Jos.