English & Irish Cricket Summer 2018

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
England's batsmen have reviewed 12 decisions during this series. None of them have been overturned.
Players should not review anything unless they are confident they have gotten an inside edge on it, umpire's call is so hard to overturn as it is.

ArmchairCritic

I think wicketkeeper should have a massive input. India has a freshie to make big calls and England has someone who's too reserved.
Generally all teams should be much more cautious, cricket umpires are very, very good and it's always hard to overturn once an umpire has given it unless you've got an inside edge.

ArmchairCritic

I have to say, for all the talk of coaching and the quality of it, I would not want coach some of these England players. On another planet some of them.

zing

Zingle balls
Fast bowlers very good. Would be good to get some wickets. Ashwin poor.

Effective or not, his new thing of bowling a million variations every spell is crap to watch.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ashwin has really let us down. Pathetic so far.

JohnnyKills

Terrible from England again. Stokes blocks for an hour then takes a crazy single.

We may still be ahead in the series but we're getting all the small things wrong. Run outs, dropped catches, batting collapses... Something's very wrong at the top.

AshRK

Ashwin has really let us down. Pathetic so far.
Not good but far from pathetic. To be fair England players are playing him well unlike our batsmen who were gifting wickets to ali.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Yeah I think we've lost this one.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Umpires are so impressive. It takes me about 4 replays to figure it out :lol:

Hitchez

I think England have got too many already. Our poor record chasing combined with our inability to play well on turning pitches will it really tough.

zing

Zingle balls
Every time there's this one player who destroys your hopes. Sam Curran is that cnut this time.