Bradley Wright-Phillips: 35 - Los Angeles FC - Forward
Michael Mancienne: 32 - New England - Defender
Jonathan Bond: 27 - Los Angeles Galaxy - Goalkeeper
Luis Binks: 19 - Montreal (On loan from Bologna) - Defender

Last edited:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Germany will be working hard to convince Musiala that he is German.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Can add Luis Binks, believe he’s been doing well at Montreal and actually was sold to their sister club Bologna who he’ll join at the end of the season.

Classical Mechanic

They are, even the Bayern management are at it. I think he’ll end up with Germany but Sean thinks he’ll stick with us. Hope Sean is right.

Can add Luis Binks, believe he’s been doing well at Montreal and actually was sold to their sister club Bologna who he’ll join at the end of the season.
He’s been doing well? Interesting route. Bit similar to Gomes I guess.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
They are, even the Bayern management are at it. I think he’ll end up with Germany but Sean thinks he’ll stick with us. Hope Sean is right.
Of course something in his future on and off the pitch could change his opinion but right now his english football heart is so much higher than his german football heart, he has played for England's U15+16 -> Then for the german U16 team (He hasn't liked this time there) -> Since then many games for England's U17 (Only very few players are changing that again), he has rejected twice a call-up for the german U17 team last year and many of his best friends are in the England U17+18+19 team.
I'm absolutely sure he will be back in one of the Young Lions squads next month.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Musiala is a Chelsea boy. Doesn't matter where he was born, he was raised at Cobham, from 7 to 16.
He is eligible for both countries and has the German national team players at Bayern talking to him daily. :angel:

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Musiala is a Chelsea boy. Doesn't matter where he was born, he was raised at Cobham, from 7 to 16.
He's got German blood in him, and it is the first language he'd learned. And if you're, as a professional footballer, presented with the choice between the NTs of Deutschland and England , well ...
He'll be wearing black'n white by the time he's become a senior player, I'm sure of it.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
He's got German blood in him, and it is the first language he'd learned. And if you're, as a professional footballer, presented with the choice between the NTs of Deutschland and England , well ...
He'll be wearing black'n white by the time he's become a senior player, I'm sure of it.
You're probably right.

German born but made in Chelsea for sure!

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
My small contribute for this thread:

NamePositionClubBriefing
Zack BlackwellSupport StrikerBelenensesWas scouted from lower leagues playing for Ericeirense where he made a very good season, he's now part of Belenenses squad, but playing on the U23 and B team. Srtill young and learning.
Jacob MaddoxAttacking MidfielderVitória SC (Guimarães)Free transfer, it's a gamble on a player that did a very interesting path on youth teams at UK.
Ryel SantosCenter BackUnião de TiresCB who plays at a team in the equivalent of Conference Leagues.
Dennis JunCenter midfielderPadroense15 y.o kid who's part of Dragon Force project, so he must have some kind of potential.

Dave_MUFC

Love these threads. I always try to follow how the talent are doing abroad, so will try and update some of these when possible.

To add to the list, Anthony Gordon went from Everton to Paderborn, and 16 year old Mohamed-Ali Cho, also Everton to Angers.

Seems to be breakout seasons for Bellingham (In a top league), Noni Madueke (made an instant impact at 18 at PSV, now a starter.), Yunus Musah (Started a few games this season for Valencia at 17).

Will be interesting to see if Bynoe-Gittens gets a few first team opportunities to stake a claim, as was the case for Sancho and Bellingham.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Bright Arrey-Mbi (17yo CB) is also at Bayern and I believe he is also eligible for both Germany and England.

It is a competitive advantage that German clubs have second teams (Bayern‘s evening winning the 3rd Bundesliga last season). They can offer professional competitive games and a good to great football infrastructure.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
German born but made in Chelsea for sure!
Nah, he'll be widely regarded to as a superb product of our most exquisite Bayern Campus. :D Can't even remember if he ever played elsewhere. Was he really with you guys?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Nah, he'll be widely regarded to as a superb product of our most exquisite Bayern Campus. :D Can't even remember if he ever played elsewhere. Was he really with you guys?
Ha! He was part of out setup from age 7! He was playing in your first team less than a year after you poached him from us.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Ha! He was part of out setup from age 7! He was playing in your first team less than a year after you poached him from us.
This cannot be true. He was basically born in the Bayern academy for all I know. I mean literally born there.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
My small contribute for this thread:

NamePositionClubBriefing
Zack BlackwellSupport StrikerBelenensesWas scouted from lower leagues playing for Ericeirense where he made a very good season, he's now part of Belenenses squad, but playing on the U23 and B team. Srtill young and learning.
Jacob MaddoxAttacking MidfielderVitória SC (Guimarães)Free transfer, it's a gamble on a player that did a very interesting path on youth teams at UK.
Ryel SantosCenter BackUnião de TiresCB who plays at a team in the equivalent of Conference Leagues.
Dennis JunCenter midfielderPadroense15 y.o kid who's part of Dragon Force project, so he must have some kind of potential.
Thanks

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs

I expected him to move to a bigger club in the summer but Vitoria said that it would take a record fee(for them) to sell, they sold Edmond Tapsoba in January for £16m so were probably looking at £20m for Edwards.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Would be interesting to hear from any of the Portuguese poster's on the development of Marcus Edwards and how he's progressing if that's possible

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Would be interesting to hear from any of the Portuguese poster's on the development of Marcus Edwards and how he's progressing if that's possible
I saw a bit of Guimaraes last season once the season restarted, he's certainly a talent. Needs a bit more composure in final third but his stats were still very good, 7 goals in league and also scored away to Arsenal and Frankfurt in europa.

Haven't seen him linked with return to England yet but was wondering if maybe a Benfica or Porto were looking at his progress although guess eventually they'd want to sell him back to England for maximum profit.

Would be a good fit for likes of Brighton or Southampton if he came back I think.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
If he plays for the USA at the next international break too then yes :)
After watching him for two games he is crap. You definitely don't want him to play for you. As a matter of fact I think you should take him off your list, he is not worthy of being on there. I recommend you forget you ever knew the name. :nervous: