Enzo Fernández | signs for Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Didnt think he was that great, although he certainly had some nice moments. But at 21 his current level is very impressive.
Yeah for his age he looks quality. I hope we try to sign him.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
This kid is a Pirlo-Gattuso combo… wtf!

NoPace

Really liked the way he missed the pen. Absolute pure central midfielder brain trying to turn a shot into a pass because how hard can it be to pass the ball by someone you're looking at 12 yards away and fecking it up.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Really liked the way he missed the pen. Absolute pure central midfielder brain trying to turn a shot into a pass because how hard can it be to pass the ball by someone you're looking at 12 yards away and fecking it up.
He's still so young that he can learn pens easily.

His central run at the start, cagey run up you knew already he was going to miss.

NoPace

His central run at the start, cagey run up you knew already he was going to miss.
Oh yeah I don't care if he can't take a pen or will improve, I just meant that's extreme central midfielder brain I have it myself, there's a reason the smart #8s don't take penalties much.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

Learn pens…. Does he miss regularly?

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Learn pens…. Does he miss regularly?
No idea, I mean more that this is his first major tournament, being at a world cup and taking a penalty you can't prepare fully for that kind of pressure.

He will learn in general from the experience.

Mainoldo

I think he should be our summer signing. Perfect partner for Casemiro.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Big news being reported that he has a pre agreement with Liverpool. If they get him and Bellingham their midfield is gone from mediocre to world class.
Oh come on. Please don't be true. Why are we so bad at signing playmaker:(

bosskeano

Big news being reported that he has a pre agreement with Liverpool. If they get him and Bellingham their midfield is gone from mediocre to world class.
no chance they are going to buy both him and bellingham in the same summer....that's 200m and the club is up for sale. the owners aren't going to invest that much in new players if they want to sell the club

cyberman

They aren’t getting top 4 so I’m looking forward to this

bosskeano

Big news being reported that Scarlett Johansson wants a one night stand with me. Sources unidentified.
That will take less time than the two yellow cars received by the Moroccan player today

Black Alabaster

Hope it’s not true :(
Both reports i've seen of this are rubbish sources, could just be piggybacking off the last one but he has a £100m release clause so they're saying Benfica have agreed a fee lower than that mid-season whilst he still has 6 months to inflate it with more performances ontop of his great WC showing so far. Otherwise it's hard to believe they have tapped him up whilst he is in Qatar behind Benficas' back and "agreed a contract" with his agent.

That type of stuff does happen but it's not even like he has other Liverpool players in Argentina squad or close connections where it would make this kind of thing more likely. Seems just like clickbait to me as Liverpool are known to be chasing a midfielder.

Rolaholic

Hope this just hot air...

Signing him and Bellingham would be insane

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Seems like the Scousers are spending their Saudi money early.

It was fun while it lasted.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Hope this just hot air...

Signing him and Bellingham would be insane
Replacing Wijnaldum and Henderson in the same summer. Makes sense if their goal is to get back to a high energy, high pressing midfield.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Would be great to get both and not very likely.
But even assuming we do the defensive midfield position is a huge issue, getting two no8’s won’t remedy that unless Fabinho suddenly rediscovers his legs.

TheReligion

Abusive
Would be great to get both and not very likely.
But even assuming we do the defensive midfield position is a huge issue, getting two no8’s won’t remedy that unless Fabinho suddenly rediscovers his legs.
The concern is the amount you need to upgrade. Ox, Keita, Milner, Henderson are all pretty much finished and Thiago is going that way with his injuries whilst Fabinho seems to have past his peak.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
The concern is the amount you need to upgrade. Ox, Keita, Milner, Henderson are all pretty much finished and Thiago is going that way with his injuries whilst Fabinho seems to have past his peak.
True, you’d hope you can used Henderson in a reduced role so he can give it his all one game a week. Thiago you just have to accept that their will always be injuries.
The rest though need moving on. It’s a lot to do without major financing.

TheReligion

Abusive
True, you’d hope you can used Henderson in a reduced role so he can give it his all one game a week. Thiago you just have to accept that their will always be injuries.
The rest though need moving on. It’s a lot to do without major financing.
This is why I think pursuing Bellingham is a bit daft on your part. You’d be much better picking up a couple of £50m players than dumping it all on him.

This is the mistake you made with Nunez in the summer imho

Status
Not open for further replies.