Enzo Fernández | signs for Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesperjaap

On top of one or two free signings such as Kamara we certainly have to make a couple of hidden gem signings lke this. I dont mean that as in advocating him as never seen him play, but quality young players that are ready to step up to a higher level of football.

We have got these wrong recently with Dan James and DAlot for example, we need to make a couple of good ones this summer, only way I see us signing 5+ players, which I feel we need to do

Coops73

Don’t know much about him but I’m sure some Caf muppeteer will be an expert and fill us all in
Yeah, and if they do they can tell us he’s a libero or trequartista or a regista, to keep us old cnuts wondering what the feck they’re talking about.

Trex

Yeah, and if they do they can tell us he’s a libero or trequartista or a regista, to keep us old cnuts wondering what the feck they’re talking about.
Deep lying playmaker, Frankie alternative.

Superden

hes got a proper south american footballers name. thats enough for me.

Red00012

He’s a 6 who can play as a 8 not a 7 and sometimes a 10 but never a 9. Don’t get me started on a 11

Bojan Djordjic

This news is giving me Moises Caicedo vibes.
He’s become a meme on here since but we should have bought him. He’s been brilliant in every game he’s played for Brighton and obviously scored against us.

SparkedIntoLife

The sentiment of ‘here’s a player I don’t see on Match of the Day each week so all you who vouch for him are just FIFA/FM nerds’ is really getting old. We can’t just always sign the obvious targets, especially not in our current predicament.

Enzo is regarded by many as the best player in Argentina. I’m not sure he’s what we need but I’m impressed by what I’ve seen. Tenacious, good tackler, neat on the ball and tremendous long range shooter. Apparently 20m max.

Danilo from Palmeiras is probably the equivalent best young DM/CM in Brazil and I bet he gets linked to us soon too. He’s like a magnet as a ball winner. Always in the right position to make clearances. Aggressive, strong and great defensive instincts despite originally being a winger. However, I don’t rate his technique especially highly.

I think Enzo Fernandez appears to have more upside. There’s good talent to be found in South America and we can’t just always rely on them proving themselves at another European club before we go in for them.

Mr PG

Any top midfielder out there likely to help us should at least be playing for their national team at a minimum … unless it’s France, Belgium who are undergoing a golden generation of talent…

Mr PG

We’ve been in the shit too long to be scraping the barrel hoping some undiscovered talent bales is out

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
We’ve been in the shit too long to be scraping the barrel hoping some undiscovered talent bales is out
We need more than one player in the position he plays. So he would make sense as an understudy

MUFC OK

Can we just make one of these left field signings, please?

feel he will end up at city with Alvarez and we’ll be asking why we were never in for him and slaying our scouting department again.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
We should go snap him up quick. He is clearly young and talented, hence more trainable to play ETH system.

jesperjaap

Never know how these South AMerican midfielders will do in EUrope let alone the premiership. We have had some brilliant Brazilians, but cant remember Argentinians .

I knwo nothing about him apart from youtube, but the vibe I get is hype and talk of generational talent of a player I used to love watching I wanted here was getting linekd with everyone...Santiagao Ascacibar. Still only 25 and seems to be attitude problems, but he seems to have faded away at Berlin, was such an intelligent dynamic young midfielder

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
The sentiment of ‘here’s a player I don’t see on Match of the Day each week so all you who vouch for him are just FIFA/FM nerds’ is really getting old. We can’t just always sign the obvious targets, especially not in our current predicament.

Enzo is regarded by many as the best player in Argentina. I’m not sure he’s what we need but I’m impressed by what I’ve seen. Tenacious, good tackler, neat on the ball and tremendous long range shooter. Apparently 20m max.

Danilo from Palmeiras is probably the equivalent best young DM/CM in Brazil and I bet he gets linked to us soon too. He’s like a magnet as a ball winner. Always in the right position to make clearances. Aggressive, strong and great defensive instincts despite originally being a winger. However, I don’t rate his technique especially highly.

I think Enzo Fernandez appears to have more upside. There’s good talent to be found in South America and we can’t just always rely on them proving themselves at another European club before we go in for them.
You need to understand the Caf humour. Many posts in the transfer forum are not completely serious, and yes there are some “nerds” who watch more global football. It’s no shame and it’s not an insult to call them nerds.
for example my post above clearly states I know nothing of this guy but I’m sure that someone on the caf will be an expert on him. That was said in jest, mainly because there usually is a group who will claim they’ve watched him, maybe a few did but a lot of them just know a player from watching YouTube clips. That’s Caf life!

SparkedIntoLife

You need to understand the Caf humour. Many posts in the transfer forum are not completely serious, and yes there are some “nerds” who watch more global football. It’s no shame and it’s not an insult to call them nerds.
for example my post above clearly states I know nothing of this guy but I’m sure that someone on the caf will be an expert on him. That was said in jest, mainly because there usually is a group who will claim they’ve watched him, maybe a few did but a lot of them just know a player from watching YouTube clips. That’s Caf life!
I understand that. Just think the joke's running slightly long in the tooth now. Feels like every thread on someone slightly non conventional attracts Fifa/FM jibes.

But anyway, here's my summer signings -

IN: Mihael Popa (GK, Voluntari, 60m), Andre Reynolds II (Chicago Fire, RB, 75m), Homam Ahmed (Al-Ghafara, LB, 110m), Botond Balogh (CD, Parma, 40m plus Tuanzebe), Hjalmar Ekdal (Djurgårdens IF, CD, 30m), Vitória Yaya (São Paulo, Ramdeuter, 130m), Wolfgang Brilliance Nmakwana Esq. (The Mighty Ouagadougou Under 17s Reserves, Half Back Deep Lying Defensive Shadow Libero, 500m), Uncle Dave (Duck and Hound Pub, Far Right Wing, 1p), SparkedIntoLife (RedCafe FC, Left Back At Home, Free), Your Mama (Free Agent, Goal Poacher, Priceless), Tonton Zola Moukoko (Championship Manager FC, ST allegedly, 36m)

TOTAL: £981m plus Tuanzebe plus 1p plus priceless plus all dignity

OUT: De Gea (80m), Henderson (1m), Heaton (11m), Dalot (50m), Wan-Bissaka (3m), Maguire (400m), Varane (6m), Lindelof (wife swap), Shaw (burgers), Telles (100m), Bailly (30m), Jones (600m), McFred (2m), Bruno Fernandes (20m), Beek (40m), Pogba (300m), Sancho (1m), Ronaldo (44.673m), Rashford (4 food parcels), Elanga (110m), Rangnick (10 shoulder shrugs), Amad (free), Martial (700m)

TOTAL: £2498.673m plus wife plus burgers plus 4 food parcels plus 10 shoulder shrugs

Then promote every academy player with a Q or Z in their name.

That's £1517.673m profit for a surefire title winning team! Manchester United restored to glory FINALLY! Come on Murtough, get it done!

_____

Anyway, in other news, it appears Enzo Fernandez has agreed terms with Benfica but there's some thought that he wants to stay with River til January when their season is done. Head Coach Marcello Gallardo is staying til January too then will finally embark on managing a European club, it appears. He'll be a great choice of manager for someone. Has done a phenomenal job at River despite big financial issues meaning he's had to rebuild the squad repeatedly.

didz

Anyway, in other news, it appears Enzo Fernandez has agreed terms with Benfica but there's some thought that he wants to stay with River til January when their season is done. Head Coach Marcello Gallardo is staying til January too then will finally embark on managing a European club, it appears. He'll be a great choice of manager for someone. Has done a phenomenal job at River despite big financial issues meaning he's had to rebuild the squad repeatedly.
Gallardo would've been a great choice for Barcelona, but they're happy with Xavi now. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up to be sure.

arthurka

We haven't bought a promising South American since Javier Hernandez (Pellestri doesn't count he never plays). Hope we do they are like box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Can we just make one of these left field signings, please?

feel he will end up at city with Alvarez and we’ll be asking why we were never in for him and slaying our scouting department again.
More likely we pay £40m for him and he stinks it up at Valencia on loan.

SAF is the GOAT

Never know how these South AMerican midfielders will do in EUrope let alone the premiership. We have had some brilliant Brazilians, but cant remember Argentinians .

I knwo nothing about him apart from youtube, but the vibe I get is hype and talk of generational talent of a player I used to love watching I wanted here was getting linekd with everyone...Santiagao Ascacibar. Still only 25 and seems to be attitude problems, but he seems to have faded away at Berlin, was such an intelligent dynamic young midfielder
The only Argentine players I remember are Veron and Heinze. I don't think there are more.

didz

Tevez?

Talking about league, Lo Celso, Romero, Lamela, Crespo, Cambiasso, Aguero, Zabaleta, Buendia, Emiliano Martinez, probably a lot more.

IFC 1905

Tevez?

Talking about league, Lo Celso, Romero, Lamela, Crespo, Cambiasso, Aguero, Zabaleta, Buendia, Emiliano Martinez, probably a lot more.
Alexis Mcallister, Ulloa, Veron, Ardiles, the other one with Ardines who had a beard, Maradona playing for Spurs for one day

Status
Not open for further replies.