Eredivisie 18/19 Season

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Oh and Ajax lost away to Heracles. First Blind conceded a penalty that Heracles missed. And then they conceded because Onana literally passed it directly to the opposition. PSV now have a chance to go 8 points on top. And with Real coming up Dolberg was the only key player that was rested. .

izec

Ajax's season is going down the drain pretty fast. Their dip in form coincided with Real's increase in form, think this will be quite easy for Real. After that, their season is as good as over. Probably losing another one or two key players in summer, namely De Ligt and Ziyech, and their chances for next season dont look better.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Ajax's season is going down the drain pretty fast. Their dip in form coincided with Real's increase in form, think this will be quite easy for Real. After that, their season is as good as over. Probably losing another one or two key players in summer, namely De Ligt and Ziyech, and their chances for next season dont look better.
PSV might lose some key players over the summer as well. And they still have a tremendous scouting network, a great academy and basically double the budget of anyone in Holland. It is crazy how long they are going to go without a title but, I guess PSV deserve credit for finding the perfect formula for the Eredivisie

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Ridiculously stupid ref in Utrecht - PSV match. Clear penalty for Utrecht.

VAR or not, we're still in mercy of morons masquerading as refs.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
And Ajax beat Feyenoord 3-0 in KNVB Cup to make it to the final. They will play Willem or AZ in the final. De Ligt, Tagliafico and Van Der Beek with the goals.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Tagliafico has been immense for Ajax this season. Very good LB.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Jaap Stam will become the new Feyenoord manager at the start of next season!

Massive job for him, will be a tough one because of their limited budget and RVP retiring and one or two of their other best players possibly getting sold. Still very interesting to see how he will do.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I really don't get the current fuss around this Ajax side. They had a great game against Real and suddenly people think that's their level.

Poor performance against AZ so far. Ziyech off injured as well. Ronaldo will demolish them if they play like this against Juventus.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
I really don't get the current fuss around this Ajax side. They had a great game against Real and suddenly people think that's their level.

Poor performance against AZ so far. Ziyech off injured as well. Ronaldo will demolish them if they play like this against Juventus.
You could say the exact opposite about Juve after tonight's game and the Atletico game not being ther true level tbf. At least Ajax had shots on target.

It would definitely be a bit crazy if Ajax go on to finish second in the Eredivisie after knocking out Real Madrid the way they did.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
This season isnt weird at all. It's an Ajax trade mark. Win nothing, but look amazing doing it. Lose all your best players and start from scratch. Hell Feyenoord has won 5 prizes since Ajax won something. Fecking Feyenoord :lol:

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Ajax 4 points below PSV now. Ajax-PSV on the 31st of March right after the international break though.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Even worse then, they really need to win that match. I'll definitely be tuning in for that one.

Is the dutch league decided on goal difference or H2H?
Goal difference.

I think Ajax is fecked either way. They either go even further in the CL and can't cope with the schedule, or they get knocked out by Juve and can't take the mental blow. Meanwhile PSV just keeps scraping by with minimal last minute wins.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)

It's the same with the (small) hype around Erik ten Hag. They got trashed 3-0 in Eindhoven last year, lost 3-0 to PSV this season again, were humiliated with a 6-2 against Feyenoord. Now lost against AZ in a vital game facing decent opposition, meaning his Ajax side have really only done well drawing against Bayern München and beating Real Madrid once. They also beat Feyenoord in the cup I guess, which they'll probably end up winning. And they beat Feyenoord at home this season after Feyenoord got a quick red card.

All things considered it's not really impressive in terms of big games when you break it down like that. Though I think they're going to win against PSV at home at the end of the month, which at least will make things exciting until the end.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Ajax 1-1 PSV with 30 minutes to go.

Ajax playing with 10 men. PSV closer than ever to winning the title

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Incredible that they managed to rescue this, it’s going to be a very close title race now

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Ajax are so much better than PSV player for player. It's crazy that they're even behind them at the moment.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
PSV just lost the league?

3-3 with Vitesse, so both Ajax and them are on 71 point. Ajax with a +9 goal difference though.

Ajax - vs Excelsior, at Groningen, vs Vitesse, at De Graafschap, vs Utrecht
PSV - vs De Graafschap, vs Den Haag, at Willem II, vs Heracles, at AZ Alkmaar

Yep. Congrats, Ajax. :cool:

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Its about time the Dutch title to return at home :cool:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
PSV choked it but Ajax are the best team in the league. Ajax are probably buzzing but it is still anyone’s league to take Ajax can’t even afford a tie now same with PSV so this is exciting.

Also Jesus I swear everytime I go look at the scores in the league there 6–3 5-1 4-4 4-1 3-3 5-2. It’s so hard to judge attacking players in the Dutch league because it’s a goal fest all the time

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Looking at their squad it's a miracle there's even a title race. They have so much more quality than PSV.

Member 93275

Their quality is that they have been an amazing Eredivisie points machine this season, I wouldn't count them out with Ajax still having the occasional lapse in them especially with the additional CL games.

Eila

PSV were 17-0-1 before christmas break. Haven't come back to form from then. Though only having the league matches left I might give them a little bit of a chance.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
De Jong injured? Would be a huge blow for Ajax.