Eredivisie 2021-22

United in sin

Fyenoord look even more confident since the start of the second half. They're winning more duels

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I don't get it, Berghuis is losing, isn't he?
I would happily perform a ritual sacrifice of Berghuis and his entire family ans social circle for a point or 3 in Amsterdam.

I know you're joking. So am I.

Or am I :nervous:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It's not like Ajax forced this with brilliant football, but it was one of those situations where it still felt inevitable, since one team was just pinned back into their own third, giving the opposition one free attack after another.

Pintu

That looked like a penalty to me. Would certainly have been checked if he had gone down.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I can see Antony still won't win any fair play prizes.

Has Antony just been sent off?
Yes, one card for taking off his shirt after scoring, the other for his attempts at time wasting.

edit: ref still ends the game after the throw in, not that it would have changed anything, but still :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Antony and Tadic with a next level display of sportsmanship :lol:

Feck this game though.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Wasn't actually too bad, he was suspended already, so the red card is only a win for wasting time
He was on three yellow cards for the season, right? I don't know if the rules are different over there, but in Germany, as far as I know, the second card is counted as a red card, so he'd serve his one game suspension for being sent off and then he'd return on four yellow cards for the season.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I don't think I've disliked a player as much as Antony since Suarez broke through. Well maybe Marciano.

Muchibwa

Supports
Chelsea
I don't think I've disliked a player as much as Antony since Suarez broke through. Well maybe Marciano.
Why though? He is a cracking player, Ajax's best player for me. I think if he performs well in Qatar, Brazil will be very hard to stop

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Why though? He is a cracking player, Ajax's best player for me. I think if he performs well in Qatar, Brazil will be very hard to stop
Have you watched him play alot outside of highlights? Same reason I dislike Suarez, or Jordi Alba, cheating, diving, moaning twat. He's definitely very good, but also exactly what's wrong with modern football. Also, he has the world's most punchable face.
I love Arjen Robben though and Im trying to justify how he's not a cheating, diving moaning twat. Open to suggestion for that :nervous:

Muchibwa

Supports
Chelsea
Have you watched him play alot outside of highlights? Same reason I dislike Suarez, or Jordi Alba, cheating, diving, moaning twat. He's definitely very good, but also exactly what's wrong with modern football. Also, he has the world's most punchable face.
I love Arjen Robben though and Im trying to justify how he's not a cheating, diving moaning twat. Open to suggestion for that :nervous:
Here in South Africa ESPN Africa broadcast Dutch Eredivise and I watch Ajax games every week, For me Antony is a very special boy, I agree with you about him being a diver, he does it sometimes and moaning or fight with the opponent but he will learn even the best players in the world used to do it

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Here in South Africa ESPN Africa broadcast Dutch Eredivise and I watch Ajax games every week, For me Antony is a very special boy, I agree with you about him being a diver, he does it sometimes and moaning or fight with the opponent but he will learn even the best players in the world used to do it
Yeah he was probably taught to dive by watching players on TV do it. I just really dislike that part of football.

Obviously doesn't help that he plays for Ajax in my case :)

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Holland hates Ajax player. Surprise.

Seen the most ridiculous things these week. City would "lose" (dount they even have it) interest in Antony after his antics. The same team that signed Sterling for big money. Or the team that used Fernandinho as a starter for a good number of years.

Feyenoord's goalkeeper was wasting time from the very first half, this is what football has become. Trying to manipulate referees. It happens everywhere.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Holland hates Ajax player. Surprise.

Seen the most ridiculous things these week. City would "lose" (dount they even have it) interest in Antony after his antics. The same team that signed Sterling for big money. Or the team that used Fernandinho as a starter for a good number of years.

Feyenoord's goalkeeper was wasting time from the very first half, this is what football has become. Trying to manipulate referees. It happens everywhere.
There is manipulating a referee and then there's what ever the feck Tadic and Antony where doing. I'm the first person to admit I'm biased against Ajaxplayers, but the defense of these antics by Ajaxfans is equally if not more laughable. It's on the same level as pretending to kick the ball out of play for an injury and then playing on. Oh wait, that was also an Ajax player (harhar).

city losing interest is rubbish though. Antony learned that shite by seeing dudes on TV do it I'm sure.

Bottom line though, Antony is a massive twat, surely even an Ajacied can see that.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
There is manipulating a referee and then there's what ever the feck Tadic and Antony where doing. I'm the first person to admit I'm biased against Ajaxplayers, but the defense of these antics by Ajaxfans is equally if not more laughable. It's on the same level as pretending to kick the ball out of play for an injury and then playing on. Oh wait, that was also an Ajax player (harhar).

city losing interest is rubbish though. Antony learned that shite by seeing dudes on TV do it I'm sure.

Bottom line though, Antony is a massive twat, surely even an Ajacied can see that.
It really isnt that much different than constant time wasting by Feyenoord players of players kicking away the ball for free kicks etc over 10 times. It is all twat-ish behaviour, boo-hoo.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It really isnt that much different than constant time wasting by Feyenoord players of players kicking away the ball for free kicks etc over 10 times. It is all twat-ish behaviour, boo-hoo.
Life must be simple if you view it all binary :wenger:

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
It's got its own thread, but this news fits here as well:

PSV have a dozen follow-up tweets with little interview snippets, but I like this one best:

What do you think, @Eendracht maakt macht? I really hope he'll do well - I like him (and I like PSV). We'll see what he's made off as a coach now!

peridigm

Ajax playing now. Onana had a couple of shaking moments in first few minutes.

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
Ajax playing now. Onana had a couple of shaking moments in first few minutes.
Onana has been terrible since he returned from suspension. It's like he doesn't want to play for Ajax anymore, since he's leaving anyway. Too bad Ten Hag keeps playing him...