Eredivisie 2022/23

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Why did Ajax let Neres go?

He is doing some mouth watering stuff in his Benfica debut so now I have to hate him.
'Cause he's worse than Tadic, Haller and Antony and wanted to leave, with a contract expiring in 2023.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
'Cause he's worse than Tadic, Haller and Antony and wanted to leave, with a contract expiring in 2023.
Is he as good as he is looking or is this just a little patch ? Cause I'm watching this game and not sure how Ajax let him go (before you just explained it).

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
Is he as good as he is looking or is this just a little patch ? Cause I'm watching this game and not sure how Ajax let him go (before you just explained it).
Had a rly bad injury. Can be a brilliant player on his day.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
My guess is he stays if we get to the CL. Yes a Arsenal level club would be ideal for him I think but maybe not Arsenal because of Martinelli.
Wouldnt that exactly be the reason to go to Arsenal? If he can't take Martinelli's place in the team, then it's be something to worry about tbh. Then he'd be likely to be another Bergwijn or Depay. Hopefully for Dutch football he will prove a level above. I had slightly bigger hopes for Gakpo, since his finishing is a level above that of Bergwijn and Depay. Also his crossing is better, at least compared to the levels they had at Gakpo's current age. Therefore in potential I'd say Gakpo has a better end product, which would be an essential difference. Other than that I'd say Gakpo is pretty comparable to Bergwijn and Depay.

Based on tonight however, I'd erase him off my scouting list if I was Arsenal or any other club following him. He was very underwhelming tonight sadly. I think he had one decent moment in which he was involved in a chance for PSV, but otherwise he was invisible for most of the match and actually wasted a few dangerous moments by simply being indicisve and looking a bit 'scared' to have a go at his opponent. I was really disappointed by him tonight, as he's clearly PSV's main offensive threat on paper.

Nevertheless a good result for PSV. 1-1 away is not bad and given the second half PSV should be happy with the result. All to play for next week.

We should have played the U7’s to make a statement in the JCS to be fair so our own fault but man do I hate the KNVB.
What a load of crap. The JCS is always 1 week ahead of the start of the league. Nothing new, this was also in the past when other teams played CL quali's. It actually was always played on the Sunday in the past, but the KNVB anticipated on the CL quali's already and therefore scheduled it on the Saturday beforehand.

Sure I understand why PSV would want to move it another day, but the fact that this didn't happen is 100% down to PSV. At least, by the knowledge that I have which is that PSV only requested this on the day of the CL draw, one week ahead of the match - in which case PSV is completely to blame themselves as they were reactive rather than pro-active.

The KNVB did nothing strange, they planned it like any other year. PSV simply was complacent and only saw a problem a week ahead. PSV could easily have signalled this problem after they finished the season in second place and they knew they were going to play CL quali's in this period. PSV by then should have been aware they were not in control of the situation and could possibly be in a position that they coulnd't decide on whether this CL match was going to be played on Tuesday or Wednesday. It was PSV's job to do the research and to know that this could be a Saturday/Tuesday setup. It was PSV's job to signal that 6-8 weeks ahead and request a different date for JCS at that time. If they had done that, then I would agree that the match should have been a day or a week earlier. But as mentioned, the news that came out about this is that PSV requested this only after the CL draw was done a week ahead of the JCS.

Therefore I conlude this not the KNVB's job or fault at all and this is typical PSV calimero talk. Always the victim, everyone (especially KNVB and the big bad Ajax media) is always against you. It's quite pathetic to be honest. The KNVB have scheduled this match like they have in any other year before. It's PSV's own fecking mistake to not request an earlier date sooner. Matches like this can't be organised easily. We also can't move the Cup final in Rotterdam by one day if you request that just a week ahead of it. The clubs could do it, the stadium would probably be available in most cases, but local authorities won't be in the possibility to arrange sufficient personnel for events like this. Hence local authorities won't allow it. PSV should have anticipated this and they are to blame for only reacting on the day of the CL draw. But of course it's always easier to blame someone else.

Last edited:

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Most likely just a little patch. For Ajax he had an amazing Champions League run, but in all honestly he never was that impressive in the league. Sure he had some good spells, but he also had many anonymous spells in the league. In the Champions League he was great though in the season that we got to the semi final. We hoped that would be the start of him becoming a more consistent player and that this could take him to a really high level. In the season he got injured in november and was out for almost a year with a knee injury.

After being out for so long he found it hard to get back into the team. Ajax had gotten used to play with a true striker rather than Tadic as a false 9, which had moved Tadic to the wing. Antony in the meanwhile came in for Ziyech on the right wing. Antony and Tadic simply were better wingers. Much more deliberate in their play and a much better end product. Neres was obviously also struggling to get back after a long term injury and then a few months later got injured again.

Hence, his injuries didn't help him and the competition also became tough for him. In the end Neres had a great CL run, but in the league he's always been inconsistent. That's his main issue. Therefore he can be a very frustrating player as well. He often dribbles without an idea where his dribble is going to end. He's had his great moments, but over a longer period he's been inconsistent and his end product was below par. After Antony arrived there simply wasn't room for him in the starting eleven at Ajax anymore.

Antony and Tadic are a level above him, that's why he left. His injuries also didn't help and also caused why Ajax let him go for cheap. He's been really unlucky with his injury record and obviously his transfer to Ukraine didn't put him in a great situation either. I wish him the best at Benfica though and it's good to see that he's had a good impact today. Hopefully he can focus on his carreer now and improve as a player.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Wouldnt that exactly be the reason to go to Arsenal? If he can't take Martinelli's place in the team, then it's be something to worry about tbh. Then he'd be likely to be another Bergwijn or Depay. Hopefully for Dutch football he will prove a level above. I had slightly bigger hopes for Gakpo, since his finishing is a level above that of Bergwijn and Depay. Also his crossing is better, at least compared to the levels they had at Gakpo's current age. Therefore in potential I'd say Gakpo has a better end product, which would be an essential difference. Other than that I'd say Gakpo is pretty comparable to Bergwijn and Depay.

Based on tonight however, I'd erase him off my scouting list if I was Arsenal or any other club following him. He was very underwhelming tonight sadly. I think he had one decent moment in which he was involved in a chance for PSV, but otherwise he was invisible for most of the match and actually wasted a few dangerous moments by simply being indicisve and looking a bit 'scared' to have a go at his opponent. I was really disappointed by him tonight, as he's clearly PSV's main offensive threat on paper.

Nevertheless a good result for PSV. 1-1 away is not bad and given the second half PSV should be happy with the result. All to play for next week.

What a load of crap. The JCS is always 1 week ahead of the start of the league. Nothing new, this was also in the past when other teams played CL quali's. It actually was always played on the Sunday in the past, but the KNVB anticipated on the CL quali's already and therefore scheduled it on the Saturday beforehand.

Sure I understand why PSV would want to move it another day, but the fact that this didn't happen is 100% down to PSV. At least, by the knowledge that I have which is that PSV only requested this on the day of the CL draw, one week ahead of the match - in which case PSV is completely to blame themselves as they were reactive rather than pro-active.

The KNVB did nothing strange, they planned it like any other year. PSV simply was complacent and only saw a problem a week ahead. PSV could easily have signalled this problem after they finished the season in second place and they knew they were going to play CL quali's in this period. PSV by then should have been aware they were not in control of the situation and could possibly be in a position that they coulnd't decide on whether this CL match was going to be played on Tuesday or Wednesday. It was PSV's job to do the research and to know that this could be a Saturday/Tuesday setup. It was PSV's job to signal that 6-8 weeks ahead and request a different date for JCS at that time. If they had done that, then I would agree that the match should have been a day or a week earlier. But as mentioned, the news that came out about this is that PSV requested this only after the CL draw was done a week ahead of the JCS.

Therefore I conlude this not the KNVB's job or fault at all and this is typical PSV calimero talk. Always the victim, everyone (especially KNVB and the big bad Ajax media) is always against you. It's quite pathetic to be honest. The KNVB have scheduled this match like they have in any other year before. It's PSV's own fecking mistake to not request an earlier date sooner. Matches like this can't be organised easily. We also can't move the Cup final in Rotterdam by one day if you request that just a week ahead of it. The clubs could do it, the stadium would probably be available in most cases, but local authorities won't be in the possibility to arrange sufficient personnel for events like this. Hence local authorities won't allow it. PSV should have anticipated this and they are to blame for only reacting on the day of the CL draw. But of course it's always easier to blame someone else.
A whole gameweek was replaced for Ajax so matches can easily be replaced when they want to. I agree PSV should have applied earlier but why not still replace the match or cancel it.

And why exactly isn’t it de KNVB’s task to plan properly? Why is it solely PSV’s task? Because it’s always been this way? Seems like a silly way to plan to me.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'd say the KNVB could stand to be a bit more proactive. Whether they've failed to do so in previous seasons doesn't make it any less dumb this season.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
I just completely disagree. This is not the KNVB's fault at all and 100% on PSV. Our society has gone to shits exactly for this kind of complaining. Always blaming someone else rather than look at yourself first is really a reflection of the current problems in society. It's just sad.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I just completely disagree. This is not the KNVB's fault at all and 100% on PSV. Our society has gone to shits exactly for this kind of complaining. Always blaming someone else rather than look at yourself first is really a reflection of the current problems in society. It's just sad.
Planning the competition is the task of the KNVB planning department. I propose a very simple and efficient policy.

Step 1: check who is playing the JC schaal match.
Step 2: check whether either of these teams have European qualifyers.
Step 3: plan accordingly.

Setting up and facilitating the Dutch competition is the KNVB's task, it's part of why they exist. I know football loves to put utterly incompetent people in positions they have no right to be in, because they could proficiently kick a ball around in the late 1970s, but perhaps even for them these 3 simple steps could be workable.

Disclaimer: I don't think the KNVB does this to feck over PSV, I think they're incompetent.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Planning the competition is the task of the KNVB planning department. I propose a very simple and efficient policy.

Step 1: check who is playing the JC schaal match.
Step 2: check whether either of these teams have European qualifyers.
Step 3: plan accordingly.

Setting up and facilitating the Dutch competition is the KNVB's task, it's part of why they exist. I know football loves to put utterly incompetent people in positions they have no right to be in, because they could proficiently kick a ball around in the late 1970s, but perhaps even for them these 3 simple steps could be workable.

Disclaimer: I don't think the KNVB does this to feck over PSV, I think they're incompetent.
Playing a match 3 days ahead of another is something that has happened many times before and will happen many times again. Also this season. Ajax will have to play multiple Saturday/Tuesday matches during this season and if PSV were to qualifty for CL they have to as well. Not every match can be rescheduled to a Friday. It is common to have Saturday/Tuesday setups and is many cases there's no way around it. This is the same with Thursday EL/Conference matches. There's no way around it to 0lay 3 days later then and the KNVB has added the 20:00 kick off time to help as much as possible eventhough everyone hates it.

The KNVB did what they always have done, planned this match one week ahead of the league start. Clubs could have protested this moment for over 25 years and no one ever has. It's ridiculous to then put this one on KNVB and blame them for selecting the exact same weekend that's been used forever. This weekend has conflicted with CL quali's many times before. It's up to the clubs to protest that beforehand and very silly to complain afterwards. PSV was incompetent here, not the KNVB.

You can call KNVB incompetent for hiring shite referees or having people in charge that shouldn't be in charge of selecting NT coaches or strategise youth development, but on this point they really have done nothing wrong.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Playing a match 3 days ahead of another is something that has happened many times before and will happen many times again. Also this season. Ajax will have to play multiple Saturday/Tuesday matches during this season and if PSV were to qualifty for CL they have to as well. Not every match can be rescheduled to a Friday. It is common to have Saturday/Tuesday setups and is many cases there's no way around it. This is the same with Thursday EL/Conference matches. There's no way around it to 0lay 3 days later then and the KNVB has added the 20:00 kick off time to help as much as possible eventhough everyone hates it.

The KNVB did what they always have done, planned this match one week ahead of the league start. Clubs could have protested this moment for over 25 years and no one ever has. It's ridiculous to then put this one on KNVB and blame them for selecting the exact same weekend that's been used forever. This weekend has conflicted with CL quali's many times before. It's up to the clubs to protest that beforehand and very silly to complain afterwards. PSV was incompetent here, not the KNVB.

You can call KNVB incompetent for hiring shite referees or having people in charge that shouldn't be in charge of selecting NT coaches or strategise youth development, but on this point they really have done nothing wrong.
You obviously can't reschedule regular competition matches every week once the season starts, because there are too many clubs with different interests to make everyone happy, but this is a one off match, which has no such complications. Treat it as the glorified friendly it is and put it somewhere in the preseason. Or make it a youth match. Just stop having it influence football where the away team travels back on saterday night and has to get in a plane on monday morning. It's daft. And I'm not saying the KNVB are incompenent in this regard only now, or only because of this, they have been incompetent for over 25 years in the planning department. That's the whole problem with football, "we have always done it this way", they should help evolve the sport, that's why they exist, clubs exist to play football.

I don't think they hire shite referees by the way, I think being a referee is a shite job because the rules are ridiculously interpretable, being affected by a screaming crowd is inherent to the human condition and all 22 players are trying to cheat you at every step of the way. The most amazing cherry on top of this shitpile of a job is that everyone in the world can instantly see whether you made the correct or wrong call from 327 different angles in superslowmo, so you're basically the only person on the planet who isn't in the know and simultaneously the only person who makes the decision.

Referees deserve way more respect. Even if some of em are pedantic arse clowns. The KNVB however, does not.

I will concede that football clubs are equally incompetent since they have the same habit of putting people in positions for the same reason the KNVB does. Nepotism and footballing ability.

Last edited:

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
What a post. You must be the first person on here I see with a clear anti-PSV bias.

Is there no option in their world where both PSV and the KNVB could have dealt with this situation better?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
All this drama about a Saturday - > Tuesday scheduling?

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
What a post. You must be the first person on here I see with a clear anti-PSV bias.

Is there no option in their world where both PSV and the KNVB could have dealt with this situation better?
Anti-PSV bias. Sure. You're like these people who call everyone a right wing extremist if they don't agree on the general accepted viewpoints that are dropped by the media? What a load of bollocks.

For me the KNVB just did not do anything wrong here. They have done things as they have always aproached it and this did not lead to any extraordinary consequences. Everything went by the book that's always been followed and no club complained about this procedure in the past. These mix-ups with CL qualifiers happened a dozen times before and nver did the clubs decide/suggest to then move this match or agree a protocol for this situation. In that case it was just accepted.

There's absolulely no reason to change this procedure from KNVB's perspective as there have not been any problems surrounding it and it has been commonly accepted. If PSV foreseen problems, they should have acted sooner. That is not up to KNVB. They are not there to hold PSVs hand. What's so strange/wrong in KNVB sticking to usual procedures if no one suggests anything else? This could very well happen again next year and guess what, KNVB shouldnt change anything unless involved clubs come forward at the end of the season making better suggestions. That is up to initiative of involved clubs, not up to KNVB.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Anti-PSV bias. Sure. You're like these people who call everyone a right wing extremist if they don't agree on the general accepted viewpoints that are dropped by the media? What a load of bollocks.

For me the KNVB just did not do anything wrong here. They have done things as they have always aproached it and this did not lead to any extraordinary consequences. Everything went by the book that's always been followed and no club complained about this procedure in the past. These mix-ups with CL qualifiers happened a dozen times before and nver did the clubs decide/suggest to then move this match or agree a protocol for this situation. In that case it was just accepted.

There's absolulely no reason to change this procedure from KNVB's perspective as there have not been any problems surrounding it and it has been commonly accepted. If PSV foreseen problems, they should have acted sooner. That is not up to KNVB. They are not there to hold PSVs hand. What's so strange/wrong in KNVB sticking to usual procedures if no one suggests anything else? This could very well happen again next year and guess what, KNVB shouldnt change anything unless involved clubs come forward at the end of the season making better suggestions. That is up to initiative of involved clubs, not up to KNVB.
Of course there is. It increases the chance of a Dutch club winning. Increasing the quality and success of Dutch football is surely in the top 3 of their main responsibilities. I get that we like to manage businesses in a horizontal way in The Netherlands, but the notion that policy should only ever be changed if someone complains about it is quite ridiculous. Innovation is important and football is in dire need of it. Who cares they've done it this way for 25 years. Humanity is done dumb thongs for hundreds of years, we can only hope someone comes around ans tells us to get our fecking act together every few centuries.

I don't really understand why the thought of adapting to a European schedule seems to agitate you this much?

And Ive not seen much drama from PSV apart from Veerman saying they were knackered in the end due to the intende match a few days earlier.

You're right about @Cheimoon though, curse that social just warrior libtard!

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Of course there is. It increases the chance of a Dutch club winning. Increasing the quality and success of Dutch football is surely in the top 3 of their main responsibilities. I get that we like to manage businesses in a horizontal way in The Netherlands, but the notion that policy should only ever be changed if someone complains about it is quite ridiculous. Innovation is important and football is in dire need of it. Who cares they've done it this way for 25 years. Humanity is done dumb thongs for hundreds of years, we can only hope someone comes around ans tells us to get our fecking act together every few centuries.

I don't really understand why the thought of adapting to a European schedule seems to agitate you this much?

And Ive not seen much drama from PSV apart from Veerman saying they were knackered in the end due to the intende match a few days earlier.

You're right about @Cheimoon though, curse that social just warrior libtard!
It does not at all actually. I actually support moving the game. For me it would have been fine if the match was played a week before or even at the friday. What annoys me is the blaming someone else standard.

KNVB has implemented changing matchdays in order to increase chances of Dutch clubs in Europe and many clubs, including PSV, have applied for these possibilities in the past few years already. However the procedure for this is that clubs apply for this themselves, which makes total sense to me. The KNVB can't really be expected to decide on the interest of the clubs to move a match to a different day. The clubs have to decide and then request KNVB to reschedule a match, which will generally be awarded unless it's technically hard/impossible to do so. The latter scenario unfolded this time, which can happen and could have been prevented if PSV had been pro-active themselves. They could have seen after the concept date of JCS came out that it could potentially be close to this CL quali match. Obviously the date of this match as well as the CL quali schedule was known a long time before PSV made this request.

PSV were neglicent here and then (fans) blaming this on KNVB is just utter nonsense. Pointing fingers towards others whilst they were in the wrong themselves is what annoys me here, not the fact that they wanted to change the matchday. As said, I completely understand why they wanted to move the match and I would be fine with it if it had been moved. I have also not seen much drama from club offiicals/players by the way, but this drama obviously is mostly from the fans. That is how this discussion started here anyway.

---

Anyways, let's get back to Eredivisie. Good that we finally start again. We've seen some surprising transfers this summer break. Yilmaz to Fortuna, Dost to Utrecht and now Cillessen apparently back to NEC. With the latest one I am quite happy as I was getting a bit worried that Ajax would take him back. With our oldtimers in goal and Gorter basicly proving he's not good enough in JCS, Cillessen would be the most logical panic buy. Outside The Netherlands this transfer window has become quite a 'hijacking'-window, but hopefully Ajax will stay away from hijacking this one. I'll be happy when he's officially announced at NEC. :lol:

Last edited:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Saw Ajax’s matches against PSV and Shakhtar and, to me, Timber already seems to be a lot more vocal. I don’t think Timber and Blind work as the cb duo either. I think Bassey at cb is the way to go as he’ll still provide you a ball playing cb, but also add some aerial presence.

I’ll be keeping up with Aertssen and Gooijer for Ajax and Baars for Feyenoord. I doubt any will play first team football this season but sometimes youth games are uploaded to YouTube. Mainly from Feyenoord.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Christ, you do like your hyperbole!

And then there's that Baudet-loving @KirkDuyt - sigh...

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It does not at all actually. I actually support moving the game. For me it would have been fine if the match was played a week before or even at the friday. What annoys me is the blaming someone else standard.

KNVB has implemented changing matchdays in order to increase chances of Dutch clubs in Europe and many clubs, including PSV, have applied for these possibilities in the past few years already. However the procedure for this is that clubs apply for this themselves, which makes total sense to me. The KNVB can't really be expected to decide on the interest of the clubs to move a match to a different day. The clubs have to decide and then request KNVB to reschedule a match, which will generally be awarded unless it's technically hard/impossible to do so. The latter scenario unfolded this time, which can happen and could have been prevented if PSV had been pro-active themselves. They could have seen after the concept date of JCS came out that it could potentially be close to this CL quali match. Obviously the date of this match as well as the CL quali schedule was known a long time before PSV made this request.

PSV were neglicent here and then (fans) blaming this on KNVB is just utter nonsense. Pointing fingers towards others whilst they were in the wrong themselves is what annoys me here, not the fact that they wanted to change the matchday. As said, I completely understand why they wanted to move the match and I would be fine with it if it had been moved. I have also not seen much drama from club offiicals/players by the way, but this drama obviously is mostly from the fans. That is how this discussion started here anyway.

---

Anyways, let's get back to Eredivisie. Good that we finally start again. We've seen some surprising transfers this summer break. Yilmaz to Fortuna, Dost to Utrecht and now Cillessen apparently back to NEC. With the latest one I am quite happy as I was getting a bit worried that Ajax would take him back. With our oldtimers in goal and Gorter basicly proving he's not good enough in JCS, Cillessen would be the most logical panic buy. Outside The Netherlands this transfer window has become quite a 'hijacking'-window, but hopefully Ajax will stay away from hijacking this one. I'll be happy when he's officially announced at NEC. :lol:
PSV being negligent is fair enough I suppose. Even then, maybe they can change it after the fans moanin this time.

Yilmaz to Fortuna is an awesome transfer. When I read it I was convinced the media outlet was fecking me over and it would be some unknown other Yilmaz. Cillessen to NEC is another weird move. I do hope it means the end of Cillessen in Oranje. He's such an annoying tit. I much prefer Pasveer over him (and Bijlow of course as an ever objective fan).

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
PSV being negligent is fair enough I suppose. Even then, maybe they can change it after the fans moanin this time.

Yilmaz to Fortuna is an awesome transfer. When I read it I was convinced the media outlet was fecking me over and it would be some unknown other Yilmaz. Cillessen to NEC is another weird move. I do hope it means the end of Cillessen in Oranje. He's such an annoying tit. I much prefer Pasveer over him (and Bijlow of course as an ever objective fan).
Same here. Never been a Cillessen fan. Even in his Ajax days I always had a preference for Vermeer. In his best days Cillessen was a solid, reliable, goalkeeper though. He just never had anything special. He never makes an extraordinary save and as an Ajax fan I obviously have an obsession with a goalkeeper being able to kick a ball. Cillessen was always average at that. Hence even in his Ajax days I wasn't a big fan.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Somehow I just expect the Yilmaz thing to end in tears. I can't imagine for the life of me what he wants to do in Sittard - although I think I read the city makes sense for him geographically, family nearby or something? (I don't remember the details.)

RKC seems weirdly active with transfers. Whoever they can get quickly and cheaply to keep them up yet another season, I guess!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Dirk Kuyt's debut as coach didn't go as planned losing 4-0. Dumb cnut.

Stadjer

Dirk Kuyt's debut as coach didn't go as planned losing 4-0. Dumb cnut.
in 45 minutes of football :lol: or maybe Kuijt is a very good manager and his changes prevented more goals during the second half....

This isnt Eredivisie though, ADO plays in the kitchen champion division!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Starting to think Blind has something on the Ajax board. How do all trainers keep slotting him intothe team no matter what.blind as a 6 is suicide. Please don't do that in the CL.

Or do, it might be funny.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Somehow I just expect the Yilmaz thing to end in tears. I can't imagine for the life of me what he wants to do in Sittard - although I think I read the city makes sense for him geographically, family nearby or something? (I don't remember the details.)

RKC seems weirdly active with transfers. Whoever they can get quickly and cheaply to keep them up yet another season, I guess!
No tears yet, just a free kick into the top corner against Ajax. Well maybe some tears, since they lost.

city-puma

Starting to think Blind has something on the Ajax board. How do all trainers keep slotting him intothe team no matter what.blind as a 6 is suicide. Please don't do that in the CL.

Or do, it might be funny.
Well, I feel Blind probably will become a very good manager someday if he wants.

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
We look bang average with this coach. I miss EtH already. Kuduz should get a chance ffs.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
No tears yet, just a free kick into the top corner against Ajax. Well maybe some tears, since they lost.
I obviously did mean tears of joy. :nervous:

Anyway, will be interesting to see how it plays out, but very nice for him and Fortuna that he's immediately got a goal at his debut. :)
We look bang average with this coach. I miss EtH already. Kuduz should get a chance ffs.
Shouldn't give him some time to properly put his stamp on the team and bleed in all the new players? Or do you feel everything's just moving backwards based on preseason?

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
I obviously did mean tears of joy. :nervous:

Anyway, will be interesting to see how it plays out, but very nice for him and Fortuna that he's immediately got a goal at his debut. :)

Shouldn't give him some time to properly put his stamp on the team and bleed in all the new players? Or do you feel everything's just moving backwards based on preseason?
He will need time but I am not detecting a real style yet plus im pissed off that Kuduz is being ignored (while he had a great preseason).
It feels like we took 2 huge steps backwards after EtH departured. Time will tell :)

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
How the hell did they sign Yilmaz? he is too good for them.