Eredivisie 2022/23

avgp_1

Kudus looking lively, maybe he can create something. The rest are playing with no tempo

kaku06

I just checked and If I’m not mistaken, Ajax haven’t won an Eredivisie game since 22nd October. I know there was World Cup but it’s still astonishing.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I told you. No Daley, no party.

ArjenIsM3

So who do we think Ajax should go for to replace Schreuder? Personally I think they could do a lot worse than bringing Peter Bosz back if he's interested.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I hope they go for Bosz. He's a guarantee for winning nothing in a spectacular fashion, which is Ajax' specialty in Europe anyway.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
AZ-Utrecht score so far: 0-1, 0-2, 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, 3-3 (all first half), 3-4, 4-4, 5-4, 5-5. And still 10 min regular time left.

Two hat-tricks, too. What a game!

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
1-1 away at Twente against 12 men isn't bad. Should've won though.
Bitter? :D

Twente should have won though, to have more distance from Ajax and keep them out of top 4. Yes, that's a thing, cause it would mean having to play play-offs for a spot in the Conference League. That'd be hilarious. :drool:

(Probably not good for the Dutch coefficient if Feyenoord and AZ get the CL and CL play-offs spots, but I'd love to see them get the chance.)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Bitter? :D

Twente should have won though, to have more distance from Ajax and keep them out of top 4. Yes, that's a thing, cause it would mean having to play play-offs for a spot in the Conference League. That'd be hilarious. :drool:

(Probably not good for the Dutch coefficient if Feyenoord and AZ get the CL and CL play-offs spots, but I'd love to see them get the chance.)
Yes, we were denied a clear pen, so quite bitter. It's also annoying we cant convert our chances, but that's just a lack of quality.

Twente should win every week, but not against us :p

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Ajax still looked a bit shakey in the first half against Excelsior, but they've picked up their tools again it seems. Will be an interesting Slot to the league this year. No idea who'll win it. Afraid it might still be Ajax though.

ArjenIsM3

Ajax still looked a bit shakey in the first half against Excelsior, but they've picked up their tools again it seems. Will be an interesting Slot to the league this year. No idea who'll win it. Afraid it might still be Ajax though.
A bit shakey? I thought Excelsior looked like they were some amateurs playing walking football but they still had the best chances and should have been ahead at half time :lol:

King Kendrick

I find it interesting that the best left back at the club, per AS, gets benched for Wijndal, and suddenly it looks like Ajax have width on the flanks again, albeit against a less than decent Excelsior side.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The fact he also points to the guy throwing the ball at him to get him booked :lol:

Red wouldn't have been entirely unjust.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I read about this, didn't realize it was quite this blatant. It's shitty but also pretty sharp thinking! :lol:

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
He does it so quickly it's almost like it's premeditated.
Yeah, it's really quite impressive. How often is there a two-balls-in-play situation in any game? Most people's first instinct would probably be to bother the guy doing the throw-in somehow, like bumping into him 'by accident' or otherwise getting in the way.

How's Bijlow doing otherwise btw? Is he still the Dutch best hope for a quality national goalkeeper or is that level too much for him?

Putting all banter aside

Bijlow is doing really good at Feyenoord. I think Koeman will have a look how he'll be doing in the Europa League encounter, but he's been one of the best goalkeepers in the Eredivisie for several seasons now.

Reactions: Cheimoon

bucky

Speaking of goalkeepers, what do people think of Ivor Pandur from Fortuna Sittard?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Inappropriate Content
God I hope we ship off all these fecking divers this summer. Paixao can be fired at half time for all I care. Go play in Spain you nancy boy cnut.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Nice, routine cup win after 4-4 and penalties :nervous:
Well, at least it must have been fun to have that post-last minute comeback in regular time and a penalty shootout win!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Well, at least it must have been fun to have that post-last minute comeback in regular time and a penalty shootout win!
Yes. But going behind against 10 men in extra time, then coming back and scoring the "winning" 4-3 in the 118th minute only to concede the 4-4 (against 10 fecking men) in the 119th minute was a bit ehh.

Fun fact, we had 50 shots, which is the most ever since Dutch football starting counting this stat. NEC's reserve keeper Branderhorst was absolutely amazing though. Like Noppert, who's sudden international career is mostly down to his away performance against Feyenoord he turned in to a sort of goalkeeping God.

Luckely all our 5 penalties were near perfect.