Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw

Had 1 or 2 shaky moments but I can forgive him given how quickly he's returned from injury. Overall another good performance from Bailly.

SirAF

Ageist
Had 1 or 2 shaky moments but I can forgive him given how quickly he's returned from injury. Overall another good performance from Bailly.
Agreed! Let's hope he is rested against arsenal though.

Hojoon

17 clean sheets in 34 appearances. Defending is obviously a lot more than one individual but this is the kind of stat you want to see.

el3mel

His mistakes are due to lack of experience as I said before in a previous post. Things like these will improve overtime. He's a superp defensive talent.

Sylar

He will only get better. Its mad hes only just turned 23.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I shan't post in a player thread again :(

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Fecking ridicolous to get a red card in a semi final....
Lack of experience, no doubt.

Guidetti almost died.
Silly swedish cnut.

Ekeke

Caught out on the goal, and then putting his hands in the face of an opponent. He raised his hands again after that... Very immature player. Has the talent but has a long way to go

TsuWave

watch him become redcafe's public enemy #1.

it was dumb though but i don't think it merited a red. i admit i'm bias since he's one of my favorite players.

Bojan11

Vidic got slapped by Drogba and took it. This guy just far too stupid.

AXVnee7

Got caught in the heat of the moment. I'm more fuming by the reaction as a collective to the goal than Bailly himself.

ReallyUSA

My favorite defender, but JESUS keep it together. Just need 7 more minutes of keeping it together,

NinjaFletch

As much as he also did something deserving of a red, I can't help but feel that he's mostly been sent off for what Valencia did.

Traub

His immaturity showed there. He'll learn, it's just very unfortunate that he could possibly miss our biggest game of the season as a result.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Wait til you know what riled him up. Yes, it was bad for us, but the reaction could be justified. Will miss him in the final for sure.

TsuWave

Imagine if that was Smalling or jones.
this type of comments are annoying because better and more consistent players getting less grief when they do mess up is quite understandable. like, it's not rocket science.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Said it in the match thread, the way both Valencia and Bailly reacted simultaneously makes it appear Guidetti has said something quite inflammatory. They both launched at him. I could be wrong, but that snap reaction makes it look that way.

PoTMS

Worth a mistaken identity appeal? Valencia is the one that actually connected with the shove.

Nick.

Should be fined by the club. Absolutely, thoroughly inexcusable to lose his head like that when he knows we are missing defenders for the final already.

Selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.