Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

3KDré

Didn't deserve the sending off, that's hardly a punch.

Regardless, needs to sort his heading out. His leap is massive but he ducks his head when he jumps which kind of defeats the purpose of jumping in the first place.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
It was silly trying to pull his ear or whatever the feck Bailly was doing, but it wasn't a red. Valencia deserved the red if anyone is getting sent off in this pathetic sport that football has become.

I hope that embarrassment that went down rolling around on the floor gets a retrospective ban for next season. Only way to stamp that sort of shit out the game.

ilovethisgameahahah

He is a liability both in his temperament and in some of the decisions and challenges he makes. He is a superb athlete of a player but that only gets you so far. And no this isn't knee jerk, i've been saying it for weeks. When all our players are fit Rojo and Smalling would be my CB pairing.
:lol: Pm me your dealers number, it must be strong stuff.

redsunited

The worst thing is not just him missing the final, he will also take the minutes Axel gets in right CB in the final 3 games.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'm so annoyed. Not with Bailly, just because we won't have him for the final. I honestly think he's one of the best defenders in the league already, he's an absolute brick wall. I worry for us without him.

Don't hold anything against him for the red, don't know what was said to him but I just don't feel angry with him for some reason.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
He is a liability both in his temperament and in some of the decisions and challenges he makes. He is a superb athlete of a player but that only gets you so far. And no this isn't knee jerk, i've been saying it for weeks. When all our players are fit Rojo and Smalling would be my CB pairing.
Rojo has had about 4 games where he should have been sent off with a straight red. He has the worst temperament of the lot.

Devil may care

Huge loss for us in the final, the cnut from Celta, ex City piece of shit was acting and was actually acting off the Valencia push, maybe we can get it overturned.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Basically with that move we have lost the final. Jose's only tactic of get a goal and hold on simple WILL NOT work with a CB pairing on Smalling and Blind. Zero chance.
:lol:

saivet

No real mention of the goal Celta scored. He was at fault. Similar to the Smalling one which he was slated for last week.

kundalini

He was having a good game until those last 20 mins. Not sure why he completely went to pieces.

Infra-red

Do you really see us scoring more then 3, because we are letting in 2+ against an Ajax team with Blind/Smalling as CB
No, we'll need to keep it tight, with Ibrahimovic gone our goals (such as they were) have dried up. If we concede more than 2 goals, we're finished. Personally, I'd play Jones a bit in the league and try and get him fit enough to partner Smalling for the final.

Manchie

I really want to know what triggered him to do such irresponsible and idiotic act

acnumber9

No real mention of the goal Celta scored. He was at fault. Similar to the Smalling one which he was slated for last week.
And it will probably continue to be glossed over in the wailing about how we're fecked because he's suspended.

buckooo1978

think we will miss him badly in final.... crazy thing is Jones and Smalling will need to play the next few games to get their sharpness.....

Smalling on Dolberg will be a big battle

Bojan11

Do you really see us scoring more then 3, because we are letting in 2+ against an Ajax team with Blind/Smalling as CB
Mystic Meg has joined the forum. What's the EuroMillions for tomorrow?

Acole9

Outstanding
It's difficult, I'm trying not to be annoyed with Bailly but he's played in the Spanish league, he must be aware of the cheating that goes on. Hopefully he will be more wise in future not to take the bait.

Ban

We rarely concede more than one and that has happened with Smalling and Jones in a side..

Lentwood

For those of you who struggle to remember much beyond the last game or two we did play Smalling and Blind at CB for most of last year and managed to have the second best defensive record in the league

I would prefer to have Rojo and Bailly but to write us off because we have lost one player is ridiculous

Raw

For those of you who struggle to remember much beyond the last game or two we did play Smalling and Blind at CB for most of last year and managed to have the second best defensive record in the league

I would prefer to have Rojo and Bailly but to write us off because we have lost one player is ridiculous
Smalling and Blind's performances were masked by our ultra possession style of play. We still leaked chances for De Gea to bail us out at every counter attack opportunity anyway.

CM

Anyone else think there's a case to be made for that red being rescinded? I don't think there was a lot in it at all, got the impression that the ref thought he punched Guidetti.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
We passed it around our midfield all season (unless you mean this season, last year)

But yeah, I'm not thinking it's a game deciding loss. Let's just hope no one gets injured in the meantime :wenger:

Cheekiey

Valencia is a cool Character, just a guess but for Valencia and Bailly both coloured guys to react that way, all points to something racial, could be wrong, was my first thought when I saw it happen

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Valencia is a cool Character, just a guess but for Valencia and Bailly both coloured guys to react that way, all points to something racial, could be wrong, was my first thought when I saw it happen
He probably said something dodgy, racial or not. Only they know what but Tony V does not simply lose his nerve for no reason. Plus, Guidetti has the look of a massive bellend, that one is obvious.

Last edited:

Son Of Sam

That was Blind's ball to deal with. The cross came from the left channel, Blind is the LCB. Bailly tried to compensate and then overstretched himself and missed the ball completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.