Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

In Rainbows

The guy is ridiculously overrated. And the frozen out shit is embarrassing. He has no right to walk back into the starting XI, certainly not with the shit he's served up this season.
You could make this argument for all of our CBs. None of them are consistent for a whole season and none of them are healthy.

Jig1234

"Club sources say Mourinho has become fed up at how often he can’t pick Bailly"

- Yet he doesn't feel this way about Rojo. Who has been unavailable for most of the season.

- Bailly has had his injuries but he has been fit for weeks now. He has been snubbing him on purpose.

Last edited:

Stubble

The press is putting out rumours of so many players being sold we'd end up with half a squad. So may changes would be too disruptive even if good replacements were brought in. We'll prob sell a few max and Fellaini will leave of his own accord. Most of these rumours will be BS the press are ramping up the 'lost the dressing room' story these rumours are just the preamble..

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I still think he's our best CB... prone to being dumb at times (who isn't) but you can see it's there within him.

Ban

The press is putting out rumours of so many players being sold we'd end up with half a squad. So may changes would be too disruptive even if good replacements were brought in. We'll prob sell a few max and Fellaini will leave of his own accord. Most of these rumours will be BS the press are ramping up the 'lost the dressing room' story these rumours are just the preamble..
Media just wants to make a 'Jose has lost a dressing room' narrative by any means. It even happened as early as last season..

peridigm

Just read he's only played 56 of 120 matches since he joined. Hope he gets fit and ready for the next season.

dbs235

Why would he sell Bailly?

Future world best CB though?
He's good but I dont see that kind of potential.
Think he's being sarcastic (not sure though). But that's how highly those two are generally rated on here. Would be good if they come anywhere close to that the minute though.

Kapardin

This can't be true :nervous::nervous: there will be protests if him and Martial go in the same summer.
Not really, we will suck it up.

Bailly though, has seemed like Africa's answer to Phil Jones in terms of injuries. Maybe Jose sees something in that.

I am willing to tolerate all this patiently so long as I see definite improvement in playing style. If we don't see any improvement after allowing Jose to sell Martial etc, then the knives will be out.

GarrinchaNZ

Bailly over Jones, for me. Bailly at least has potential and is super athletic, something you can't say of Jones. Just picture his attempt at doing the splits in the penalty box to stop Hazard.

Revaulx

Bailly is certainly overrated on here, and he’s not shown anything to suggest that he’s “our best centre back”.

He’s shown plenty of potential though, and it would be ridiculous to get rid of him unless Jose and the club have decided that he’s likely to continue to have lengthy injury absences, or he acts like a twat in training. The latter seems unlikely, and I’m not sure how they can judge the former.

AP88

Supports
Man City
I’ve always wondered if he’d be a better FB than a CB. A Thuram type
Have said this all season - he’s positionally too naive to be trusted centrally. Jose loves leftbacks to be right footed so he could be a short-term solution there with Young and Shaw (who seemingly wants to stay regardless)

Fluctuation0161

The annoying thing is that Bailly only got a long term injury because Jose forced him to play on through shorter term injuries. It's down to Jose's "play through pain" policy that Bailly was out for most of the season!

haram

The annoying thing is that Bailly only got a long term injury because Jose forced him to play on through shorter term injuries. It's down to Jose's "play through pain" policy that Bailly was out for most of the season!
You know this as fact or?

Status
Not open for further replies.