Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Web of Bissaka

Ever since he's starting to change his playstyle from active "wild aggressive head-on smack" play- to a more passive "calm composed contain" -style, he lost his mojo. Hopefully it's just a transition. Nice change but he's not (yet?) effective with this newer playstyle.

Bwuk

I’d rather him at RB than Young if we aren’t going to give Dalot a run.

MadMike

Tbh I think that game spelt the end of his United career. Lethargic, unaware of his surroundings, terrible decision making. Same about his injury, but we’re lucky he came off really.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I seriously have no idea what formation we were playing while he was on the pitch. If it was supposed to be 352, both Bailly and Young were constantly out of position. But if it was 442 then Bailly was absolutely ridiculously out of position, to the extent that he could have stayed in Manchester and been closer to the position he was supposed to be in.

Nick7

Our worst defender for a long while. Makes me question people's sanity when they think he's better than any of our other centre backs, Jones included.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I think we were lucky he got injured. Not sure what was happening on his wing but there was so much space and multiple two on ones.

Intilo

Everyone put in their lifetime best performance yet this guy here, It's like he has no defensive brain , give me his physical attributes , I swear I would be a better defender.

Irrational.

I don’t think we’ll be seeing him start a game for a long time unless we’re desperate. Utterly brainless defender.

Though it didn’t help that he was out of position. He also had one good moment. Other than that, not good enough right now.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Is that three times this season he’s been hooked in the first half? Surely a record.

He’s awful, rash and very limited.

Andersons Dietician

I think the idea was that it switched from 3 at the back to 4 at the back but they just made a complete dogs ear of it, but his part in the PSG goal was absolutely criminal how he can just let him go past him like that is ridiculous.

Raw

He's had too many of these kinds of performances where looks like he's got a concussion from the first minute. I honestly don't see it in him.

Minimalist

It's not a night for negativity but he's not good enough and that's hardly knee-jerk. He's had question marks on him from the moment he arrived and they've never went away. Criminal defending for the PSG goal and such a night and day difference between him and Smalling/Lindelof.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Not the first time he’s put in a performance like that. Worse than anything I’ve seen at United in many a year. Needs to be shipped out.

MAME DIOUF 32

Oh dear. It's annoying because we've seen him do much better but this is too regular an occurrence to tolerate. He has to go, I'm afraid.

Bobski

Bizarre performance, yes he was out of position but he just didn't seem engaged or at the pace of the game.

FromTheBench

Needs to be offloaded in the summer.

Could have prevented 2 of their goals over the 2 legs. All over the place.

kundalini

Shocking performance from Bailly. Their goal was a Bailly nightmare.

Don't know what the instructions were but Bailly and Young had no idea what they were doing in the first half. Tactical decision didn't work at all.

Still think he can be a good central defender but he has had a dreadful season, barely a game in which he hasn't made a costly error.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I'm just glad that his spot-on impersonation of Djimi Traore was only the warm-up act for the evening.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It was literally one of the worst performances I've seen from our players. I wouldn't criticise him that much if he wasn't bad in the previous game too and we concedeed a goal again because of him. Shite defender.

el3mel

I started watching by the time he has already been subbed. I think that was great because by the comments here I would have slaughtered him and really not in the mood to slaughter anyone tonight. Tonight is just for celebrating !

R'hllor

Will be honest, doubt he knew whats going on on that right side, Young didnt help either, one moment it was 4-4-2, next its 5-3-2. I hope comes good, coaching team might re-think how to approach him because tonight he looked lost, confused, cant imagine what was going on his head during that period, its tough.

Ekeke

He didnt seem to have any clue how to help Young at rightback. Made 2 mistakes for the goal we conceded. Did have 1 good run forward on the right leading to Rashford's shot that Buffon spilled. But overall another bad day for Bailly

RuudTom83

He was clueless at RB but he is a CB and hasn't played much recently so no hard feelings...nothing negative should be written tonight hehe

Enjoy the celebrations Eric.

Aloysius's Back 3

Where the hell did the first season bailly go?

Whilst Zouma is better than Bailly - think Eric will end up like Kurt at a lower club.

RC89

I seriously have no idea what formation we were playing while he was on the pitch. If it was supposed to be 352, both Bailly and Young were constantly out of position. But if it was 442 then Bailly was absolutely ridiculously out of position, to the extent that he could have stayed in Manchester and been closer to the position he was supposed to be in.
What I thought word for word

Nick.

Really quite a shocking performance. I think he needs to go now. I would like for he, Jones and Rojo to be offloaded but you need to keep a squad together I suppose. Still we could sell the three, promote Tuanzebe and buy a new centre half which could be a good solution if we got offers for all of them.

Mcking

I started watching by the time he has already been subbed. I think that was great because by the comments here I would have slaughtered him and really not in the mood to slaughter anyone tonight. Tonight is just for celebrating !
You would have done worse than that, he was absolutely shocking.
PS. I would say the part he played in PSG's goal is worse than what Kehrer and Buffon did for Lukaku's. He played Mbappe onside, and then completely let Bernat in. He was not even on the screen when Bernat finished. It was just shocking defending, you would barely see that kind of defending in a school playground.

Gopher Brown

He looked to be either totally unfit or not willing to put in any effort whatsoever. I was watching him just ambling around, on his heels the whole time, unwilling to take any responsibility for his positioning or performance

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but if he does that again I’d say his time at Utd is over.

tomaldinho1

You would have done worse than that, he was absolutely shocking.
PS. I would say the part he played in PSG's goal is worse than what Kehrer and Buffon did for Lukaku's. He played Mbappe onside, and then completely let Bernat in. He was not even on the screen when Bernat finished. It was just shocking defending, you would barely see that kind of defending in a school playground.
Was like when FIFA used to do stupid auto player changes - he just switched off

Heinzesight

He looked to be either totally unfit or not willing to put in any effort whatsoever. I was watching him just ambling around, on his heels the whole time, unwilling to take any responsibility for his positioning or performance

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but if he does that again I’d say his time at Utd is over.
My thoughts exactly. He was just strolling about. I kept screaming ‘get on your toes ffs’. He looked completely lost.

Devil may care

In fairness he was out of position at RB with Young at RM, and the idea we were trying to switch between 4-4-2 with the ball and 5-3-2 without it was clearly baffling to both him and Young, as soon as he came off and we just stuck with the 4-4-2 with Dalot ahead of Young, the line-up we should have started with, we looked so much better, so he in turn looked even worse, his performance was crap but I do feel a bit sorry for him due to the context.

PoTMS

Car crash of a performance. Would've been pumped by a few if Solskjaer hadn't hauled him off after the half hour mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.