Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Perfect Anderson replacement. Really likeable person.

RedIan

Looked cool again, confidence is back.. he is a good defender and i hope he builds on this and gets a regular place.

Foxbatt

He is a very good defender who goes to sleep at times. Maguire should help him out by speaking to him during the games. My worry of Bailly is that its the easy balls that he switches off and the difficult ones that he is good at. He also tries to play too much football in dangerous situations. But one good thing is that he has pace and strength and would never pull out of a tackle or a header. I think him and Maguire can make a good partnership but it is too early to say. The fact that he is so quick is a huge positive on Lindelof and Maguire partnership.

Andersons Dietician

Genuinely the most un Bailly like performance ever and the fact he wasn’t running around or sliding about like a mad man makes me think this was one of his better performances. Calm and assured, more of this please.

RedDevilRoshi

Didn’t have much to do but when he did, dealt with it without any problems. Just hope he stays consistent as I prefer him as Maguire’s CB partner over Lindelof.

Denis' cuff

He is a very good defender who goes to sleep at times. Maguire should help him out by speaking to him during the games. My worry of Bailly is that its the easy balls that he switches off and the difficult ones that he is good at. He also tries to play too much football in dangerous situations. But one good thing is that he has pace and strength and would never pull out of a tackle or a header. I think him and Maguire can make a good partnership but it is too early to say. The fact that he is so quick is a huge positive on Lindelof and Maguire partnership.
good summary. if he can cut out the rash moments from his game he can really be a top player. Fingers crossed for this fella to settle down and live up to his ability.

Kag

Just a gut feeling but I think Ole likes him and will slowly integrate him into the first team alongside Maguire. He’s pragmatic, Ole, so he won’t just throw out Lindelof straight away. It’ll be more of a phasing out, I reckon.

Ultimately, it’s all down to this lad’s fitness.

Ace of Spades

Just a gut feeling but I think Ole likes him and will slowly integrate him into the first team alongside Maguire. He’s pragmatic, Ole, so he won’t just throw out Lindelof straight away. It’ll be more of a phasing out, I reckon.

Ultimately, it’s all down to this lad’s fitness.
Well, he is more physical than Lindelof and is much more proactive and aggressive than Lindelof. Lindelof became first choice on the basis that he rarely misses games with injury, while every single CB apart from Maguire is a crock.

His situation is a bit like Shaw's, has the ability, but the biggest problem is the fitness.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
He's looked good since he came back. Much prefer him to Lindelof.

Alemar

He plays better football than Lindelöf, there is no doubt about that. And he is better on the ball which is particularly surprising

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Far better than Lindelof in every aspect, except fitness sadly.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
All be it over a short period of time, this is his best run of form since his excellent start. Maybe signs he's starting to mature, and could this be yet another piece of excellent management from Ole.

arthurka

He offers something Lindelöf will never have and that is fear.. players fear him because they don't know what he will do next. A unit and a bit bonkers is something, but he will make mistakes and he will cost us cards and goals due to his wild acts.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Bailly: Scott don’t worry, I got this.

binary bot
He makes the team more balanced and allows us to play higher up. His recovery speed is as good as you'll get for a CB. Maguire-Bailly should be given a few games

MS4

I love him. He is so confident with his step-overs as if he was a striker around the opponents box.
There is no other way than liking him

Red00012

There’s a bit of Rojo in him , but I don’t rate Lindelof so I’d have him alongside Maguire. Hopefully he and Axel can stay fit as there are at least 3 more cup games coming and will probably a few more if we keep winning.
We need them all fit to rotate.

izec

Better now than pre injury, where he was a car crash. Seems the pause has done him good

in this form, he is better than Lindelöf, no contest

ghagua

Genuinely the most un Bailly like performance ever and the fact he wasn’t running around or sliding about like a mad man makes me think this was one of his better performances. Calm and assured, more of this please.
Absolutely agree. This is how he needs to play. Use aggression when needed, but good positioning and calmness will make him a better player.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
3 games and 3 clean sheets, including game vs Chelsea away.

If he can stay fit, he can be very good CB. We can also push higher up without worrying about pace, his recovery pace is very good. IIRC he kept up with Vardy too, don't remember whether it's Bailly or Smalling btw.

Rossa

3 games and 3 clean sheets, including game vs Chelsea away.

If he can stay fit, he can be very good CB. We can also push higher up without worrying about pace, his recovery pace is very good. IIRC he kept up with Vardy too, don't remember whether it's Bailly or Smalling btw.
He outpaced Aubameyang and has made many quick wingers look like fools tryibg to outsprint him. It was Smalling who matched Vardy a couple of seasons ago and easily outpaced Willian.

bailly looks good at the moment. If he can only remain fit, he and Maguire should be our preferred choice at the back.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He outpaced Aubameyang and has made many quick wingers look like fools tryibg to outsprint him. It was Smalling who matched Vardy a couple of seasons ago and easily outpaced Willian.

bailly looks good at the moment. If he can only remain fit, he and Maguire should be our preferred choice at the back.
Thanks. Yeah Bailly and Maguire would be my first choice too.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
Best partner for Maguire, will cover for Maguire's lack of pace,while Maguire covers for his Average aerial ability. I suspect that he may cut out some of his rashness by having Maguire's calming presence and leadership next to him.

He has pace,strong on the tackle and brave.

We also play highline whenever he is on the pitch this will help our pressing, reduce the burden on the midfield and help us attack more.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
I like what he is showing at the moment. If he can keep it up, he should partner up with McGyver.

DCP

Stay fit and play him alongside captain Marvel. Pretty amazing partnership potential.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Much as I love watching him, he will still get injured again soon and he'll still be prone to red cards. There is no way in hell he'll be a regular first choice CB at Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.