Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternitiy

Disgrace of a player.

How those in charge were allowed to sell Evans to make way for guys like Rojo and Bailly is scandalous.

MattofManchester

Disgrace of a player.

How those in charge were allowed to sell Evans to make way for guys like Rojo and Bailly is scandalous.
Rojo had a very good World Cup when we signed him.
Bailly had a really good first season, but unfortunately he angered a witch who cursed him with a glass body.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Average, but he's not really part of the problem. He did his job.

AshRK

At first it was fun but now looking at him and his performance he should just be sold. Clown and a pussy were leading our centre back today.

Nori-

Too erratic and takes too many touches in unnecessary situation. He will never be our first choice CB.

He's recently signed a new contract until 2024. While we can still get some money for him, please sell. Let's rebuild with some genuine quality.

el3mel

Completely liability, cannot be trusted to stay fit nor be reliable on the rare occasion he is

Guy is an absolute clown. It amazes me some actually supported giving him a new contract.

Sell the feck out of him in summer and buy a more reliable CB. Bailly is absolutely not.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
How do you explain him doing overhead kicks and Cruyff turns in his own box? QAnon? Peanut allergy?
Just skimming through this thread it's quite hilarious that someone posts this a couple of days ago and he immediately goes on and does it in a European cup final:

Completely liability, cannot be trusted to stay fit nor be reliable on the rare occasion he is

Its like a FIFA sequence, random overhead kick that doesn't hot in the own box.:lol:

pascell

Threatens us he'll leave, gets a bumper new contract. Threatens us again he'll leave if he's on the bench, starts the final and puts in a horrendous, jittery performance.

Time for us to sell him.

PoTMS

Get him the feck out of the club. Why do we always sign duff injury prone centre backs?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I didn't think he or Lindelof played badly, we did our job defensively and kept them very quiet.

Some of the fouls called against him were absolutely stupid tonight. I must admit though I have no idea what he was thinking with that clearance, that was peak Bailly. He needs to cut that stuff out ASAP.

Sylar

Ole went for more experience, and not the better player. Granted Axel isnt a world beater at the moment, but was better recently than Bailly.
I can see that, I though overall Bailly had an ok match, but was surprised he started

Long term think it was the wrong choice

stevoc

Anyone (who has claimed it in the past) still think he's the best defender at the club?

crossy1686

career ending
Just skimming through this thread it's quite hilarious that someone posts this a couple of days ago and he immediately goes on and does it in a European cup final:

Its like a FIFA sequence, random overhead kick that doesn't hot in the own box.:lol:
@Pogue Mahone gave me credit for calling this in the post match thread but he's done it in more games than I'd care to remember. The blokes fecking brain dead.

Here it is again in case you all need a reminder:

Born2Lose

Says a lot about this forum that there was a time earlier in the season that many wanted this clown playing ahead of Maguire.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

The footage on that account is pure gold.

BorisManUtd

@Pogue Mahone gave me credit for calling this in the post match thread but he's done it in more games than I'd care to remember. The blokes fecking brain dead.

Incredible to even think of doing that in Europa league final. Hopefully there are buyers for him, I'd be happy with 20 million euros.

lex talionis

The optimal decision would have been to head the ball out for a corner kick. At least he didn't try to head the ball back into the center of the box, as we've seen superior defenders such as Maguire do time and again.

Ekeke

Could easily have headed it into his own net. Probably lucky he didnt make contact with it whatever he decided to do

Status
Not open for further replies.