Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
In no way should he be dropped for Victor vs. Liverpool.

Nothing against Lindelöf, but Bailly has a) been great and b) is clearly such a compliment to Maguire.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Been excellent the last few games. Fingers crossed he stays injury free. When fit, he’s the best partner for Maguire.

Martialfc

He’s been like a new signing. Absolute monster. I thought he had the brain of a headless chicken but he’s is playing well.

A-man

Very good especially in first half.
Great blocks
Useless in the air.

FujiVice

Maguire and Bailly are the pair. If he stays fit he'll be very important this year.

el3mel

This is Bailly from his first season all over again, absolute rock in the back. Feels age since he managed to put in a run of solid performance like this, I had lost hope already but damn he's bringing me back in!!

Last edited:

SAFMUTD

Another great performance, lucky that Tarkowski didnt score from his poor clearance though.

Rolaholic

Bailly needs to keep his place in the lineup whenever he's healthy, he made some huge blocks and plays to make sure we kept the clean sheet.

Think Ole's finally found a formidable and solid back pairing with him and Slabhead. Not sure I want to see Lindelof getting starts ahead of him unless he's injured after that performance against Citeh.

Kag

He’s a significantly better defender than Lindelof and we benefit from him being in the team. It’s the imminent injury that kills you.

A-man

The good game aside, I guess we have debunked the myth that Bailly equals we play a high line?

TsuWave

Imperial. Best CB we have. constantly covering and making up for Maguire's shortcomings. Even Neville said he can't see Lindelof making it back into the team

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
So many vital blocks again. Not many better in the league when he's in this form.

He’s close to me changing my mind.

ive Wanted him gone for the past 18 months. There’s no doubting his talent, but his decision making, injuries and generally Baillynesss meant he could not be relied upon.

he needs to keep it up for a sustained period of time, but bloody hell, his timing could, I say could, be perfect. Keep it up, prove me wrong, and I’ll be as happy as anyone else. He’s doing very very well.

Matt851

Truly a vision of a brighter future! If he gets injured then it proves how important getting a cb with his charteristics is

Dan_F

I don’t want to jinx it, but he seems to have calmed down a bit on the ball too. We saw how crucial it is to have a quick partner next to Maguire in the second half on one of their rare breaks.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Really hope he stays fit and Ole picks him going forward.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Incredible since he's come back into the team. Easily the best CB in the league right now.

Eternitiy

Okay, I admit he was excellent. What impresses me most about him is how confident and progressive he is on the ball and with his passing. If he can stay fit and stop with those moments of madness, he can be a very important player for us.

TheMitz

He's bringing the best out of Maguire, please stay fit ...... And focused

Status
Not open for further replies.