Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I’m beginning to think this is some mischief making. Finding nothing about these quotes that suggest it’s recent but a lot to suggest it was a while back when he was about to sign. Still a tactless thing to say but there was nothing back then

TsuWave

He doesn’t say he wants to play more and he’ll fight for it. He says he wants a place in the starting xi or else he wants to move. That’s a disrespectful and egoistic thing to say just before the final. It will be interesting to see how Ole handles this.

I think this statement comes because he feels Axel is about to pass him in picking order plus there might come in a new CB.
Not every statement needs a disclaimer. That’s not how humans communicate. I know you know this because you inferred whatever you just posted from the quotes seeing as he didn’t exactly say what you just said. Evidently he feels he has been fighting for it and/or there hasn’t been consistency in the team selection or it’s methodology. This isn’t the first time he has voiced similar concerns. Either way, no need for these mystic megs pseudo attempts at speaking for one’s character.

atkar83

Why why why did we extend him. I actually like him as a player more than most here, even more than Lindelof. But he's extremely injury prone and is form can drop considerably. So why extend him? Now we'll be saddled with another contract for a player who is disgruntled on the bench

A-man

Not every statement needs a disclaimer. That’s not how humans communicate. I know you know this because you inferred whatever you just posted from the quotes seeing as he didn’t exactly say what you just said. Evidently he feels he has been fighting for it and/or there hasn’t been consistency in the team selection or it’s methodology. This isn’t the first time he has voiced similar concerns. Either way, no need for these mystic megs pseudo attempts at speaking for one’s character.
He wants to be part of the starting xi or he wants to leave. That’s how I interpret his words. How do you interpret them?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Injured in the training session ha ha.
he’s not injured he was just having some treatment, probably a massage.

why would you be happy about an injury at a time like this? it’s very odd.

TheReligion

Abusive
he’s not injured he was just having some treatment, probably a massage.

why would you be happy about an injury at a time like this? it’s very odd.
Laughing doesn't always equate to happiness. You know that right? Our emotions are far more complex than that.

Siezard

Why why why did we extend him. I actually like him as a player more than most here, even more than Lindelof. But he's extremely injury prone and is form can drop considerably. So why extend him? Now we'll be saddled with another contract for a player who is disgruntled on the bench
Probably because he doesn't mind being on squad rotation.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He is very good when he is in form but it's impossible to build any CB pairing with him when he can't walk without getting injured. He has played 105 games for Manutd in 5 seasons, that's just 21 games per season and he has missed around 100 games with injuries as per transfermarkt and they don't even capture all injuries.

romufc

He is very good when he is in form but it's impossible to build any CB pairing with him when he can't walk without getting injured. He has played 105 games for Manutd in 5 seasons, that's just 21 games per season and he has missed around 100 games with injuries as per transfermarkt and they don't even capture all injuries.
Injuries are one thing, trasfermarkt will show injuries but it takes players a few weeks to get back into shape.

The problem is with a CB, when you miss 10 games, you can't expect to come back straight after injury, its not fair on the CB pair that has been fit.

Secondly, managers hardly sub of CB in game, so its harder to get match fitness like a midfielder or forward would.

You cannot rely on a CB that can't stay fit.

roonster09

Scout
Injuries are one thing, trasfermarkt will show injuries but it takes players a few weeks to get back into shape.

The problem is with a CB, when you miss 10 games, you can't expect to come back straight after injury, its not fair on the CB pair that has been fit.

Secondly, managers hardly sub of CB in game, so its harder to get match fitness like a midfielder or forward would.

You cannot rely on a CB that can't stay fit.
Exactly. I wanted him to be the first choice but can't blame anyone if he isn't first choice, it's impossible to rely on players like Bailly with that fitness record.

arthurka

I am genuinely interested in hearing what people think he is good at, could you please tell me what it is that you see in him?

roonster09

Scout
I am genuinely interested in hearing what people think he is good at, could you please tell me what it is that you see in him?
Defending, recovery pace, playing with aggression and on front foot, composure on the ball to pass the ball instead of kicking it away all the time, ability to bring the ball (sometimes he makes poor decisions too).

He has many attributes going for him, problem is his injury record and he takes time to regain form. Also his bottom level is very poor.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Rewarded with a starting spot after coming out with those comments. Pathetic.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Reckless all game and somehow gets himself injured. Peak Bailly stuff.

kundalini

A couple of poor passes and at least one unnecessary foul in our defensive third but overall a decent performance.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Need a gif of him completely ignoring the ball in the pen box and pulling his socks up instead.

Based Adnan

Completely liability, cannot be trusted to stay fit nor be reliable on the rare occasion he is

Renegade

Did he come off injured? I don’t want to hear anything from him again while his here if he did.

Nick7

What little he had to do tonight he fecked up. He’s a liability when we actually have to defend.

Born2Lose

Moronic footballer, and not in a good way. The ghost of Smalling lives on in this dunce.

Dearg hÉireann

An absolute calamity of a player. After his threat yesterday about not being picked and choosing to move somewhere else I can honestly say good riddance Eric. Good bye you are the weakest link

SeanyC

Useless sack of S***! Anytime he’s on the ball I close my eyes afraid he will screw up and he does most of the time

Cro

Loved him when he first joined us, but he hasn't evolved ever since. Has all the physical attributes to be a really good defender, but it just seems that he can't grasp the mental side of the game. He is the perfect example that we hand out contracts far too easy at times and miss the opportunities to move players on at the right time.

criticalanalysis

A couple of poor passes and at least one unnecessary foul in our defensive third but overall a decent performance.
My thoughts too. Overly aggressive at times but at least he played with some purpose. People complaining about the slow passes from the back but it was mostly on Lindelof, who just didn't take any impetus with the ball and kept deferring.

stevoc

Completely liability, cannot be trusted to stay fit nor be reliable on the rare occasion he is

That attempted clearance sums up Eric Bailly as a player, cross comes in in a European final that your team isn't winning. It's a decent height for a headed clearance or take it down and clear it out of the box. Eric instead chooses bonkers option C where he tries an acrobatic overhead kick clearance and completely misses the ball, falls on his arse and is lucky Fernandes is behind him. Erratic, reckless and despite his age woefully inexperienced with no sense of responsibility. I don't believe he even takes the game seriously, tonight's game any game. Its a joke that he thinks he should be first choice based on the 5 decent performances he puts in every 2 years on the rare occasions he feels fit enough to play.

Clown. Buy a new CB and give his minutes to Tuanzebe and Menghi.

acnumber9

Talks about wanting to play more often and has the cheek to put in that performance. If he ever asks why he’s not picked in future he should be made to watch that match. He’s fecking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.