Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

rotherham_red

I thought as much when I saw that he went off on 70 mins and the still picture that was shared was at 63 mins, indicating that he played on, and that if it was an injury it wasn't a serious enough one for us to be worried.

arthurka

Him getting injured might have been a blessing in disguise really.
I would get any defender bar Lindelöf on the pitch before him.

Andersonson

I disagree. The captain and leading CB in the team should not be allowing a quick free kick in his own half.
It was almost on the half way line. A sleeping partner you cant expect.

He's shit. More shit than the rest. Every season its the same. Fans thinks he's awesome and expect him to suddenly take a place in the team.

Two decent games against Luton and Brighton 2 was enough to convince his followers thats he's the answer. Turns out he wasnt. Again

meamth

United instagram confirmed it was an injury.

Think himself already know the fans views on him. Trying to save face..poor guy.

Renegade

I almost allowed my mate convince me he’s our best defender and only injuries is stopping him from being our number 1 defender. Then the spurs game happened and I suddenly remembered that this kind of performance was nothing new.

We need 2 CB’s in the summer. Sell Baily as soon as his “fit” and move on.

Rojo - 16m + Nani
Baily - 30m
Lindelof - 30m
Maguire - 80m

The funds have been made available for CB’s but we have bought awfully. This alongside Jones being rewarded a new contract too. Mental

United instagram confirmed it was an injury.

Think himself already know the fans views on him. Trying to save face..poor guy.
No they didnt. He said himself

Thanks for worrying about me,” Eric wrote on his personal Instagram account. “But I feel perfectly fine, just fatigue.”

hungrywing

I almost allowed my mate convince me he’s our best defender and only injuries is stopping him from being our number 1 defender. Then the spurs game happened and I suddenly remembered that this kind of performance was nothing new.

Rojo - 16m + Nani
Baily - 30m
Lindelof - 30m
Maguire - 80m

The funds have been made available for CB’s but we have bought awfully. This alongside Jones being rewarded a new contract too. Mental
I get that want-to-tear-my-hair-out feeling of frustration whenever that pops up.

stevoc

Plays terribly, gets injured, fans act like he’s amazing, plays terribly, gets injured, fans act like he’s amazing. Thus is the circle of Bailly.
The Bailly Bust cycle.

Im genuinely baffled that some still think he's a good defender.

Foxbatt

Individually he is a good player. As him to play in a team and he has no clue.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I like this crazy man! He was horrible against Spurs, maybe our worst player (Pogba/Maguire were probably worse), but I think that was a one off. The last time himself and maguire started together was Chelsea away and we won 2-1 and he was unreal in that game. I think everyone just shit the bed in the Spurs game and now he’s the worst defender at the club. The truth is he’s the same as Lindelöf. Really good at some things but not world class and he never will be world class. Whoever scouted him nearly got it right but it’s most likely not to be. We’ve been trying to get him into the team for a long time now and he never fully fits in or takes over a position probably mostly because he couldn’t stay fit at crucial moments in his time here.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite

Rojo - 16m + Nani
Baily - 30m
Lindelof - 30m
Maguire - 80m

And we actually would be fine with Evans, Smalling, and Blind without spending all those silly money. All were sold by sheer incompetence.

Last edited:

CG1010

And we actually would be fine with Evans, Smalling, and Blind. All were sold by sheer incompetence.
Of that list, I especially would have liked Evans to be with us. He could have been still great. I liked Blind but he probably wouldn't have been a starter but could definitely have done a job for us.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Of that list, I especially would have liked Evans to be with us. He could have been still great. I liked Blind but he probably wouldn't have been a starter but could definitely have done a job for us.
True. Evans and Smalling would be a complimenting partner. And Blind would be a very decent backup.

Caesar2290

I still think him, Deano and Lindelof should start in the next match. They looked really solid against Brighton. They also compliment greatly each other.

yfoFC

MoM against Japan may not be setting the world alight but for the current shambles in our central defence, it's shining like a freaking supernova.

Has to be given a chance to stake a claim in the first team, just has to.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I still think him, Deano and Lindelof should start in the next match. They looked really solid against Brighton. They also compliment greatly each other.
Against Brighton reserve mate. I’m going to have nightmare to see Bailly & Lindelof partnership again. The last time I remember was that defeat against Brighton when they both played together, and Glen Murray bullied the two of them and since then we never seen Bailly play again until Ole’s 2019.

A-man

Don’t know the specifics but it’s no coincidence that Google always auto-completes any search for Bailly’s name as “Bailly injury”.
Haha :):)Actually if you google “injury” it will probably auto complete to “Bailly injured”

Status
Not open for further replies.