6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight might just be the end of his career at Utd.

he only gets in due to his pace. AT is better than him in every respect, as long as he can stay fit.

Idxomer

Should sell next summer regardless of how Tuanzebe's season will go.

Kostov

If Tuanzebe stays fit it will be the end of him in a matter of month. Sad thing to see it happen but you can never rely on a player with such a horrendous injury record.

DRM

Jesus.

Sell him in January...or just give him away for free ffs. Can't be relied upon.

Chief123

It’s pretty astonishing. The reason we have 6 CBs at the club is because we’ve become so used to having at least 3 of them out with injuries at any given time. It is pretty ridiculous.

Tuanzebe showed everything last night that I had hoped Bailly would have been.

dove

The amount of people who said he should replace Lindelof was astonishing. This guy cannot stay fit for more than 2 matches in a row, should be nowhere near the team and sold years ago.

Raw

The amount of people who said he should replace Lindelof was astonishing. This guy cannot stay fit for more than 2 matches in a row, should be nowhere near the team and sold years ago.
People get far too easily swayed by the small amount of games when he's actually fit. He has one or two good performances every five games, he mysteriously disappears from the starting lineup the next game and we all find out afterwards that he's picked up another injury and he's out for a month. If he doesn't have his breakout season this year, I hope he's on the list of players that need selling.

iHicksy

I've given up with him now. Initially a big fan but there's no point having two Owen Hargreaves as centrebacks. Get rid of them both and get in one centreback who can stay fit.

Ed9

He and Jones must be the best of friends at this point.
Does any other team have 3 first team CBs as injury prone as Jones, Bailly and Rojo? These 3 make for 1 half-fit player.

IrishRedDevil

Sick of injury prone defenders.

Eric Bailly set to miss Man Utd's games against Chelsea, RB Leipzig, Arsenal, Basaksehir and Everton due to muscular injury

Decomposing In Paris

How can Bailly be CB cover when he's never ever fit and can't be relied upon?

How this lad still gets so much defending I don't know. He's a lost cause at this point.
He gets plenty of attack too. VVD got an injury and they’re holding candle lit memorials, Bailly gets injured and some of our fans take personal offence.

Artorias

Yep, think it's time. He's just never going to be fit no matter what promise he's shown at times. Enough us enough.
He must be sold / released along with Jones and Rojo. To think that some people wanted to buy Umtiti from Barcelona... will be in the same problem once again if we do that.

RedDevil@84

My guess is he continued playing with a hamstring strain he got on international duty, attempting to pass it off as "fatigue", and ended up only making it worse.
Wouldn't that make the medics at United look like idiots

ReallyUSA

I really, really appreciate Bailly. His style of play and his personality is what I would want to play like if I was a footballer. However, he is like me, and is injured way too often. It's almost comical at this point, it has to be over.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He’s deadwood imo. Injured and injured. Even when he’s fit, he’s inconsistent. He’ll give you 5 games of 9/10 and another 10 games of 1/10 performance. If there is a taker in January, just take the money. Well, his contract will be expired in 2022 with no option for extension so I think he will be sold in 2021 anyway.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I saw the club’s training video before the PSG game and he was there training. Now he’s declared injured? :houllier:
I saw the video and Jones, Bailly, Maguire & Lingard weren’t there. I think you saw the wrong one.

devips

I just wonder: Rojo is seldom injured. He is also not sold off. So why isn't he getting a look-in? Done something with Moyes' daughter?

El Zoido

My guess is he continued playing with a hamstring strain he got on international duty, attempting to pass it off as "fatigue", and ended up only making it worse.
Yep. I saw the clip, he was clearly injured yet tweeted after the game it was “fatigue”. Right..

Giggsforever

Bailly: “I’m not injured”

Redcafe poster: “I saw the match and that’s an hamstring. He’s injured”
Reports last week suggested Bailly had injured his hamstring during recent international break with Ivory Coast, with the centre-half being substituted on 70 minutes clutching his leg during the 1-1 draw with Belgium.

Status
Not open for further replies.