Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

Anyone think Ten Hag might have a good look at Bailly?

Likes to press and try to win the ball up the pitch, recovery pace in abundance, does fancy himself as a bit of a ball player. Obviously his appalling injury record means it should be a non-starter, but I can see Ten Hag like his profile.
He’ll have a good look at him and realise he’s bat shit crazy and needs to be shipped out!

Bondi77

Likes to press and try to win the ball up the pitch, recovery pace in abundance, does fancy himself as a bit of a ball player. Obviously his appalling injury record means it should be a non-starter, but I can see Ten Hag like his profile.
Definitely!
The guy has all the physical attributes to be a top defender but for ETH to make that happen he would have to be able to list brain surgery as one of his attributes as well as coaching.

BlueHaze

If this guy wasn't made out of glass I think most would talk about him as the best defender we've signed in years, sure he has a blunder or two in him but when fit and on form he was most of the time rock solid albeit rash at times.

However some people simply just don't have the genes to be able to play this sport, him and Jones are two examples and because of that me must get rid of him in the summer it's an absolute must. We have so many players in this squad who just collects wages without doing a thing. He can't stay fit to save his life. Move him on for fecks sake.

Chief123

If this guy wasn't made out of glass I think most would talk about him as the best defender we've signed in years, sure he has a blunder or two in him but when fit and on form he was most of the time rock solid albeit rash at times.

However some people simply just don't have the genes to be able to play this sport, him and Jones are two examples and because of that me must get rid of him in the summer it's an absolute must. We have so many players in this squad who just collects wages without doing a thing. He can't stay fit to save his life. Move him on for fecks sake.
For me, he’s too skinny and fragile as a centre back. He gets bullied easily which is why he tries to counter it by being aggressive on the front foot and jump into situations where he doesn’t need to. It’s hard to explain, but when you have a physicality weakness as a defender you won’t have the confidence to deal with anything that comes your way. He always wants to put out a fire before the fire has even started.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama

Second Chance FC

Jezpeza

Forget he plays for us most of the time. Get rid if anyone will take him, waste of time ability wise even on the rare occasion hes not injured.

Footyislife

Forget he plays for us most of the time. Get rid if anyone will take him, waste of time ability wise even on the rare occasion hes not injured.
When healthy, Bailly/Varane are our best pairing. Look at all top teams, they have athletic defenders who can pass.

Bailly & Varane are the only ones who fit that bill. Bailly is injury prone which is a fair concern, but until you replace Maguire i wouldn't touch Bailly.

Jezpeza

When healthy, Bailly/Varane are our best pairing. Look at all top teams, they have athletic defenders who can pass.

Bailly & Varane are the only ones who fit that bill. Bailly is injury prone which is a fair concern, but until you replace Maguire i wouldn't touch Bailly.
We should be looking at bernard and mengi returning to fit that bill then.

people always overstate baillys abilities because hes so injured he never gets the chance to play 10 games in a row to prove how shit he is. Its fair to say now he is a permacrock who will never be fit enough to be relied on for anything and when he is available is a liability and just not really good enough.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
That's common for us. We must have some clause that doesn’t allow us to sell before 5 years.

Jezpeza

That's common for us. We must have some clause that doesn’t allow us to sell before 5 years.
yeah. Why we renewed this crocks contract gives me headaches. 113 appearances in 6 years. Only 20 odd in the last 3 seasons. Yet we renewed him

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Deserves a start. How is Maguire being selected week in week out? It’s a joke.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He should have played so much more. He’s put in some brilliant performances this season too when he has gotten the chance. Stamford Bridge and Bergamo in particular. Then never gets to play again.

Based Adnan

Does this guy have any desire to go out and actually play or is he just happy picking up the wages? Phil Jones has moved ahead of him ffs

bugmat

Bailly is athletic but he's a poor passer. We need to get rid of the madman.

luke511

Bailly is athletic but he's a poor passer. We need to get rid of the madman.
He's our best CB at tackling/getting stuck in and blocking, he's actually really good at it. He's just never been able to get a decent run of games in to build up the experience because of injuries and moments of madness. Maguire should've been dropped for him months ago, If he then proves he's not up to it then fair enough, but at least give him a chance.

lex talionis

Injuries derailed Bailly’s career, but since he’s been fit he’s been underutilized.

Dan_F

Bailly, Jones, Varane.

Gotta be the most injury prone back line ever? How many other teams (that play a back four) have five senior centre backs. It’s mental.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
No more tomfoolery, no more shenanigans, no more Bailly who.
ok, did anyone get it? Good Will Hunting.

Last edited:

::sonny::

Currently injured

He gets injured even without playing or training hahaha hahahhaha hahaha

matys

What a cretin. Another one who is stealing a living at United. I wonder how we're gonna get rid of him, I don't think we'll find anyone willing to pay any money for him, and I don't see him accepting lower contract at other club. Loan maybe till the end of contract.

Based Adnan

This guy isn't a serious player. Happy to play 10 games a season and pick up the wage packet.

dove

Don't worry lads, seems like it's a matter of time now before another guy stealing a living for the past X years will be gone soon.

ThanksBoss26

Can't get the tweet to post but a few bits floating around this afternoon referencing The Mirror that we've offered him to Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.