Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-man

Agree with this. A high line with Varane and Bailly could work very well. Varane is outstanding in the air, and Bailly still better than Lindelof.

Even Bailly could not have produced more brainfarts than Maguire last season, and he would have provides us with serious pace at the back and some impressive athletic involvements that are dangerous but brilliant to watch
The biggest issues with Bailly, after his injuries, are that he is so unpredictable and makes poor decisions. The other defenders don’t have a clue what he is about to do and I think that would be a disaster in a high line.

His brain farts are exaggerated imo and it is often forgotten that he is quite good with the ball at his feet.

Paul778

I think signing him at any price is a gamble. You can’t build your defence around a crock. And he even manages to get constantly injured as third or fourth choice. Plus he’ll no doubt expect hefty wages to go with that fee. Just don’t see him as a remotely appealing player for any PL club.
There is being injured and not being bothered. Were these injured "i dont feel right, boss" kind of niggles?

TOKUGAWA-X

So this injury-prone guy will be with us for another summer.

Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.