Eric Bailly | loan agreed with OM

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmichael

If we get both off the wage bill for a year we’re probably saving £1 million a month and puts them both in the shop window, Bailly and Telles would both do well at Sevilla as they are or they’re on the fringes of top four every season in Spain with European football every season so if they did well and we then got £20 million for the pair I’d be happy.

Thiagoal

Interesting that it seems there is only an option to buy which turns into an obligation if Roma make the Champions League

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Interesting that it seems there is only an option to buy which turns into an obligation if Roma make the Champions League
Roma are winning the Italian league this season so we can take that to the bank!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

Eric Bailly is Monaco's priority, who would like a loan while United are desperate to sell him. A qualification for the Champions League could unblock the situation.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

Eric Bailly is Monaco's priority, who would like a loan while United are desperate to sell him. A qualification for the Champions League could unblock the situation.
Too bad they are shit and PSV will knock them out.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So tired of these loans

Polar

Time for him to move and time for United to cut expenses. Think Bailly is worth closer to £20, but I prefer we sell him if we get above £10m.

Trequarista10

Likeable guy, and entertaining to watch on his day, but really not a very good CB. Has become overrated in his absence due to frustrations with Maguire and Lindelof.

Amazingly, if Bailly is gone, and of there's any truth to Maguire links with Chelsea, that leaves us with only Martinez, Varane, Lindelof and....Jones or Tuanzebe...bit worrying.

ThanksBoss26

Annoying that's the best we can get for now but it's another underachiever out the door. Hopefully the criteria is met for it becoming permanent.

C'est Moi Cantona

Not really, he barely ever played, be it through fitness or because he wouldn't be first choice anyway. I expect we'll see McTominay play more at CB than we would have seen Bailly play if he'd stayed.
Always liked him when he played, and I thought ETH might have really liked him too, seems a waste to me.

If Varane can stay fit, and Martinez is the player ETH thinks he is, then I can see them as first choice longterm, but that's a big if, and beyond that we're pretty limited.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Good luck , always liked him but it never really worked out.

I think the French league is going to suit him well.

Jam

Think Ten Hag likes players who show control, reliable and he knows what he's getting. Basically the opposite of Bailly.
This, he wants calm level-headed players who can adhere to a game plan and operate as part of a fluid hive-mind group.

Bailly is a lot of things, but the above he is not. The man is pure chaos.

Hope he gets back on track, great player on his day just not suitable for our direction.

Judas

Open to offers
He has been injured less than Lindelof and Maguire in the last year.
What does that tell you though? Even when fit he's not been trusted, either because he's quite frankly unreliable when he plays, and most managers probably worry if he plays he'll end up injured anyway. He's one less headache in this squad, I fully welcome his departure.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Best for all that he leaves. A CB who can look brilliant and horrible in the same game. Will do well there IMO.

Kag

Will look alright for a few games, rupture his knee ligaments and come back to sit around again. Good luck to him.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Shame it never worked out as theres a player in there. All the best Eric you crazy lovable rogue!

Superunknown

Very frustrating player. Just when you think it's all working out for him, something happens or he has an injury which sets him back. Too inconsistent to be considered first choice. Annoying really, as the potential is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.