Eric Bailly | loan agreed with OM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
4d chess by Jose. Sign him for 30 million here and play the waiting game to get him for 10 for his current gig 5 years down the line. He’s a genius. Reckon he’ll go for Matic too. Matic would probably look pretty good for them for a year or two.

70 million worth of his United signings for about 15 for the more financially restricted Roma

Sanchez in on loan?

Last edited:

jesperjaap

Shame how its gone for him here. He did look a very good centre back who needed to smooth things out and stay injury free to progress, sadly that has been the same statement every season here and he is slowly going backwards. COuld wite the same for Phil JOnes and there is the worry Tuanzabe goes the same way.

Lindelof is good for the squad in terms of remaining injury free and after an awful first season he has been pretty consitent. For me consistently average which is why we need a new partner for Maguire, who for me is the only first choice starting centre back we have had pretty much since Vidic/Rio retired which is awful really.

Im really not bothered if any of the other centre backs leave even though I do still like Bailly and Tuanzabe. Id quite happily sell all of them bar Maguire and Lindelof and but two new centre backs personally, but thats soemthing to happen over two summers not a priority this....signing one quality centre back obviously is though

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Going to Milan according to Di Marzio

Abraxas

Not going to be a big loss is it.

Unfortunate as he looked very promising initially, and has a lot of attributes, but through a combination of injuries, lack of game time and inconsistent performances he's never really got going here. You cannot really say he's a better player than what we got from Villarreal.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Reunited with his mate Zlatan. I’d be amazed if we squeeze anything more than 3m out of those tight buggers too.

Edit: on loan? Of course, how could I be so silly to think they’d want to pay anything.

Strats

I’m going to miss the madman. Probably the right move for his career.

Shame injuries and his inconsistent performances made it hard for him to be a starter with us.

Hope we’ll see more videos of Ibrahimovic chasing him down in the dressing room

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
I know you are all salty about the loan, but it's because our ownership has Botman or Bremer bookmarked for summer (large investment, per Dimarzio - their owners won't sell either in winter). They're currently looking for cover for Kjaer who is now out for the season. Nothing more.

We're being quite up front about this. We need a 6mos loan.

A good showing and you may get some cash from someone come summer.

Last edited:

Volksie316

I have 2 thoughts on this.

. Why are we so incredibly bad at selling players permanently and not just shitty loans, with NO obligation to buy?

. Will we sign a replacement? If he goes, the only senior centre backs, we will have is Lindelof, Maguire, Jones and Varane

I am absolutely not against his departure, as it’s been way long overdue, but we are at a time, when our squad needs a revamp and letting a player go, without replacing them, makes zero sense.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Loans aren’t always bad. Look at the way Liverpool have used them with Harry Wilson, Grujic etc.
They had Dalot on loan last year and did the old ‘ah but we don’t wanna give you that’ at the end of it. Loan them no-one.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
They had Dalot on loan last year and did the old ‘ah but we don’t wanna give you that’ at the end of it. Loan them no-one.
Again, just because one loan was poor doesn’t make them all bad. If Tuanzebe performs great for Napoli then they want to buy him then great. It’s worth the chance especially if they pay his wages.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Victor: back injuries
Varane: injury prone
Maguire: Maguire

… we loan out a CB
Genius

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Will probably be able to cover the rest of his wages Milan won't pay from physio savings

Lukinho

Why??? So we are left with Varane, Lindelof and Maguire and Jones till the summer. Doesnt make any sense.

Irwin99

… we loan out a CB
Genius
Yeah It's ....a bit risky. Unless i'm forgetting someone i guess Matic and McTom could be drafted for an emergency.

Hope it works out for Eric. Was never a massive fan but he seemed a nice lad.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

… we loan out a CB
Genius
One who's never fit himself

It's not like we're getting rid of the only one capable of not getting injured is it

PoTMS

We are the worst selling club in the history of football.

Red00012

Can’t see it happening

all our centre backs Have been injured in the last 3 weeks :lol:

always_hoping

One of the few characters at the club that gave his all even if sometimes he would make daft errors.

Wishing him all the best if that deal to Milan is confirmed.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I doubt he’s on massive money at all unless we went crazy with his last deal? Should be a straight sale. I know his stock is low in England but he’s still a great defender when he’s fit. He was probably our best player against Atalanta. Im sure Milan have seen that. Pony up you cheap fecks!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I doubt he’s on massive money at all unless we went crazy with his last deal? Should be a straight sale. I know his stock is low in England but he’s still a great defender when he’s fit. He was probably our best player against Atalanta. Im sure Milan have seen that. Pony up you cheap fecks!
£80k/week apparently. 70 PL appearances in a few seasons?

”nothing advanced yet”

stevoc

… we loan out a CB
Genius
Yeah because Eric is really reliable injury wise and would definitely be fit and ready to play if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.