Eric Ramsay joins the first team coaching set up

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hopefully we improve on set pieces, that would be really important for us.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
This is great news! It’s what everyone was saying we needed last season. We conceded an awful lot of goals of set pieces, this should improve us massively. Things are looking promising for next season!

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Eric Ramsay, a young coach joins United's first team setup, from Chelsea. He will be incharge of one-to-one trainings of players and SET PLAYS!

Anybody knows more about this guy?

Mainoldo

love it. More tools to eliminate any excuses for this season.

Raveneye

New coaching staff and someone who has better ideas on set pieces. Excellent news and exactly what the team needs.

Zoo

Good to see us being proactive in dealing with our issues.

bondsname

Good…. now when the set piece takes raises both his arms before crossing it it might actually mean something and not just be for show.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Just the man for the job. Coaching Kids at Shrewsbury and Chelseas U23s for a season. Plenty of experience then . Get in

Flying high

I used to know him quite well actually. Really pleased to see this news.

I can't offer any insight into his coaching ability, except, as you'd probably expect, he was always totally dedicated to football.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Good to see we're bringing in someone for set pieces.

Brophs

The One and Only
His name is like something from Dream Team. He joins Harchester after having a torrid time at a big club, probably drugs-related and then he disappears between seasons as the actor had a baby on the way and picked up a few extra shifts in the local leisure centre and wasn’t available. They vaguely mention he went to Fiorentina at some point for reasons no one is clear on.

dove

Someone is finally actually gonna work on set pieces? :eek:

stu_1992

Hopefully the man to sort out our set piece issues. If he is, then this will have been a very shrewd move indeed.

Salwan

this might sound laughable for one of the biggest and most powerful clubs in the world, but: YES, THANK GOD!!

there is obviously a decision process in place now which identifies weaknesses and corrects them.
last season, we were the worst team I have ever seen at defending set-pieces. I was begging for Benitez to come and teach us his 'legendary' zonal marking for crying out loud

Castia

Looks very promising

Good to see improvements within the training team

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
that's the spirit
If someone could explain why his credenciales are perfect to coach at one of the biggest clubs in the world then I'd gladly listen. We've too many novices as it is learning on the job. I suppose another one won't much of a difference

wolvored

Just the man for the job. Coaching Kids at Shrewsbury and Chelseas U23s for a season. Plenty of experience then . Get in
Was just going to say the same myself. Did a year at Chelsea and they let him go. Wonder why? :confused: