Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Delighted the players are finally getting some proper coaching, they really have NO excuses now.
But they will have new excuses. No doubt, they are preparing them right now, so they can wheel them out when things go pear shaped.

Big Andy

Bloke
Hawahyuu seems to be ten Hag's go to.

We had "I sink" with Jose and "No dow abou tha" with Fergie. There were too many LVGisms to quote.
Jose's was always "berrer" when saying "better". Used to really annoy me for some reason.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I hear it at least three times a week. I'm already balls deep so feck knows where she thinks I'm going to find anything else.
:lol::lol: We all have been there, bro.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Newtonius

why is it sexist or super dodge?
Even if it is its everyday parlance up and down the country its just people trying to score points on the internet, either that or sheltered feckers from Surrey who are so scared of women they worship them.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
You can see from the videos, he's obsessed with passing.
"Not good enough, give me maximum " :D

TheReligion

Abusive
feck off :lol: Same thing applies then, perhaps more so.

You've said in the past that you're police, so I'm not sure I believe you. Or which is worse.
I think it’s pretty pathetic that @Conor would continue to follow me around the Caf trying to point score when I’m clearly taking the piss. Perhaps he got a parking ticket or speeding fine one time and still cry’s into his wanking sock over it? Who knows. Who cares. Don’t be that guy though !

OpenIntrovert

Its not that she or anyone else was always against Ole... Its just that he was competing against actual top managers, and he was not one, so they would just state that it's a weakness? Nothing wrong with saying the truth.
Ole did not win a trophy but he did everything else possible to make the team compete against the clubs with top managers. The reason why Ole was not favorably looked upon by most of these pundits is due to his don't-give-away-anything approach during press conferences and that his tactical style did not focus on a detailed gameplay.

Anyway I find the focus on training approaches overestimated. Training is necessary to keep the players in good condition as well as to improve on their decision making but the player's attributes and natural intelligence will strongly determine if the improvements can be made. Ultimately, the manager must assess their attributes and be tactically flexible to make use of these players. This is the case for all types of managers at any club.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Ole did not win a trophy but he did everything else possible to make the team compete against the clubs with top managers. The reason why Ole was not favorably looked upon by most of these pundits is due to his don't-give-away-anything approach during press conferences and that his tactical style did not focus on a detailed gameplay.

Anyway I find the focus on training approaches overestimated. Training is necessary to keep the players in good condition as well as to improve on their decision making but the player's attributes and natural intelligence will strongly determine if the improvements can be made. Ultimately, the manager must assess their attributes and be tactically flexible to make use of these players. This is the case for all types of managers at any club.
This seems to be heading way off topic but,

a) Ole was criticised because he wasn't good enough. I loved the bloke as a player but he really wasn't up to the job of United manager.
b) Elite sport requires far more than fitness training. You can't just send them out and say do your best.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
This seems to be heading way off topic but,

a) Ole was criticised because he wasn't good enough. I loved the bloke as a player but he really wasn't up to the job of United manager.
b) Elite sport requires far more than fitness training. You can't just send them out and say do your best.
Yeah pretty much.
With hindsight we probably shouldn't have given him the permanent appointment but then we might have ended up with poch so perhaps a blessing in disguise that we did so.