Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

How many of you would be prepared to give ETH 1 more full season to prove himself?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Very pleased with this. A risk to be sure but an exciting one. Pochettino is a good but ultimately safe manager so I think we chose correctly. Should be an F5 worthy summer at least.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
If Woodward was around he would announce an official hair transplantation partner at the same time.

led_scholes

Welcome! We should put a screen in the top middle and have him watch us playing. A bit like Sauron or panopticon. I m guessing players will suddenly up their game.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Finally…we have our own Pep Guardiola is my idol!

Hopefully he gets final say on footballing matters, all the ins and outs.

is he bringing RobinVan Perfect with him?

Tiber

Wish him luck.

But the foundations of the club are rotten and a new first team coach won't fit that

siw2007

Welcome to the club Erik! Easily our most exciting appointment in the last 10 years. Best of luck to him in his time here, he’s going to need it.

Focusing on finishing the season with Ajax is the right thing to do. However, he does need half an eye on developments at United, as soon as the Dutch season is over, he needs to be clued up on what’s been going on.

Mihai

Finally…we have our own Pep Guardiola is my idol!

Hopefully he gets final say on footballing matters, all the ins and outs.

is he bringing RobinVan Perfect with him?
:D Was about to write your first line word for word, and then thought some people wouldn't get it!

BigRon1985

The guy has balls of steel to take this sorry state of affairs on - good luck to him, he's gonna need it..........let the cull begin!!!

BestRed

Delighted with this, great appointment, really looking forward to see what he can do over the next few years.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Statement says he'll start end of this season. Would like him to be involved in the final weeks so he can see up close just how poor the players are.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Not an easy task for you, Erik.

We're fully behind you, though. Fingers crossed - help us rebuild Manchester United.

AshRK

Excited with this appointment. The best we have appointed since SAF retired, not someone who is past his prime but still on top. Now he has to be unconditionally backed.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Statement says he'll start end of this season. Would like him to be involved in the final weeks so he can see up close just how poor the players are.
Promising, no long holiday like Moyes before hand.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Unlikely when he’s involved in his own title race with Ajax.

Djemba-Djemba

Desperately need him to be good.

In fact we need him to be exceptional because the job is fecking massive, we're a total mess and it'll be hugely difficult.

I think it's a good appointment though.

Pass and Move

Great news. I'm really excited about this appointment. Can anyone honestly say they'd be looking forward to watching us next season as much if we'd have gone for Poch?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Fantastic news and at an ideal time, the last thing we needed is dragging our heels looking for a manager like Spurs last summer. I don’t honestly know that much about him, but from what little I’ve seen his Ajax team play exciting football which I’m desperate for at this point.

Respect to Ajax as well for letting us announce it mid season, I have a lot of time for them as a club and they seem to have a good relationship with United.

ybel

Actually bringing some hope back, could be a turning point (finally). We need to be patient, hope the players buy in to his way of doing things. Getting the recruitment right will be key.

Really hope we start playing some attractive football again!

Lyng

Great news. But I dont dare to hope until we see him getting the backing by the board.
And by that I mean that he will be allowed to get rid of / bench the underperforming players regardless of their paycheck.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Great news. I'm really excited about this appointment. Can anyone honestly say they'd be looking forward to watching us next season as much if we'd have gone for Poch?
Well, I know a guy who would :lol: