Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

avgp_1

Hit them out wide and nullified the midfield. Great performance especially off the ball with the pressures all throughout. Great tactics

Our one big issue every game is playing out the back, we struggled with it all game and thats the only way Barca were going to create. Hope we can get better at that

el3mel

This is actually legit the first time I believe the entire fanbase is supporting the manager and are all on the same note.

The previous regimens were all source of division among fans even when the results weren't bad.

Now pretty much the majority of fans are supporting Ten Hag.

Long may it continue. The team is really moving forward. Hell, we're playing attacking football at Camp Nu. I actually never imagined this would ever happen !

Vapor trail

Said it few months ago that ETH is a level above the standard of players he's managing. He's raised the entire team by levels but oftentimes these draws exclude how good the tactical side and preparation the team has to win the games by.

Archi

Don’t have enough of the right system players yet to take the foot off the gas against evenly matched teams away from home. Annoyed that we dropped points but draw seems fair.
Don't he annoyed, we haven't dropped points!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
A guy that can take us to Camp Nou and walk away disappointed with a draw, is the guy for me.

Love you Eric! really happy to see him shouting at the officials too - he's let stuff slide far too long.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
When he’s gonna get that statement away win? Should have been tonight. We’re superb at home, but yet to beat anyone decent away (Sociedad doesn’t count for obvious reasons). Makes me nervous for the Carabao final that we can’t get the job done on the road yet.

Anduin

Just remember the shitshow in the second half of last season… Ten Hag is doing an amazing job. Obviously the signings of Casemiro and Martinez have helped immensely, but he is setting the standard that is required for Manchester United as high as Fergie did. I have no doubts after tonight that we’ll win trophies and championships with this guy on the bench, the turnaround since last year has been nothing short of tremendous… and that’s even without a proper striker and a squad as thin as paper.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
With a fully fit team, we would have won it comfortably and it's not even an exaggeration. He has improved us by miles.

Martinez, Martial, Eriksen and Antony was missed today and yet, we almost did it.

Godfather

I love him. Absolutely adored the way he went after the officials too. His head was almost exploding

Ole'sattheWheel

When he’s gonna get that statement away win? Should have been tonight. We’re superb at home, but yet to beat anyone decent away (Sociedad doesn’t count for obvious reasons). Makes me nervous for the Carabao final that we can’t get the job done on the road yet.
Anfield on 5th March

Irwin99

He's made us a serious club again. Beat them next week then i really don't think we have anyone to fear in this competition (maybe a desperate Juventus but even then)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I would seriously give this guy a statue already! I really can't imagine United without him now, it's mad!

AshRK

We have a paper thin squad and this guy is still performing miracles. People whinging he should make subs. Ok, and bring on who from the bench? Lindelof? Maguire? Elanga? Mainoo? Or Iqbal?

He should have been backed in the winter transfer market and not handed WW as his striker. Barca could bring quality players from the bench while we had none. Top notch job ETH is doing.

mav_9me

Shaw at CB is the obvious and clear choice with the options we have.
If that's not a testament to ETH....No one has ever (as far as I know) considered Shaw as a CB.

I was not worried abt Shaw as a CB. More worried abt losing his LB abilities.

Robbie Boy

We have a paper thin squad and this guy is still performing miracles. People whinging he should make subs. Ok, and bring on who from the bench? Lindelof? Maguire? Elanga? Mainoo? Or Iqbal?
People are also whinging about "oh noes, not winning big away games". We have some right fecking melts in our fanbase.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
It took us 10 years but we have finally found our man. That altercation with linesman after Rashford foul was intense. Gave me SAF vibes.

rajds89

An apology post.

Firstly, in truth I could have written this post weeks but nevertheless.. to Erik I owe an apology.

I was one of those (perhaps few) who wanted Poch for the job and somewhat doubled down on that opinion after the opening couple of games BUT since then I’ve been proved to look/sound like an utter moron. The transformation in such a short period of time has been nothing short of sensational. It’s not just the clear playing identity he has instilled upon us but it’s the improvement he has made to players who we all thought we’re on borrowed time at the club. Even the handling of the whole Ronaldo situation was done with class and in the end, was proved to be right in his beliefs.

I’m fully onboard the ETH hype train and I’ll say it now, I’ll be shocked if we don’t win a league title under his management.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
we were playing Barcelona not Barrow :houllier: We've never come away from there without being bruised and bloodied

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Another brilliant game from him as expected but I think he should have instructed the team to go for the jugular instead of sitting back, I think they were there for the taking.

mav_9me

Yup. Get a top striker in today and we genuinely score 4 goals
Even an half decent striker would do. I'm genuinely thinking even someone like Ings, Watkins, Ihenacho, Bamford etc... Anyone like that and we would win today.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
We've so much to play for in this season. Stay afloat and if, by some miracle, we get Eriksen back earlier than expected, we could achieve way more than anyone thought. This is the most excited I've been since we bought RvP in 2012.

hp88

He’s the real deal, got a bright future ahead especially with new owners coming in.

acnumber9

He’s doing a wonderful job. To the extent that I’m unhappy with a draw at the Nou Camp.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Even an half decent striker would do. I'm genuinely thinking even someone like Ings, Watkins, Ihenacho, Bamford etc... Anyone like that and we would win today.
Even martial!

Rashford technically played striker today. Sabitzer in for Weghorst today as an added presser which is what Weghorst did... Honestly would be very good. Think Ten Hag does that next week. Just depends on who starts out of Sancho/Antony/martial if all are fit.

AndyMUFC

What a job this man is doing. It's the mentality and the playing style as well. We've been going to places like Barca, Juve, Atletico etc over the past few years and barely been able to get out of our own half.