Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Man knows football. Only fear is those Farca pricks will realise it as well

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's an incredible manager.
Man knows football. Only fear is those Farca pricks will realise it as well
Nah, Xavi looks a seriously quality manager too, think they'd be mental not to stick with him.

Rightnr

He's an incredible manager.

Nah, Xavi looks a seriously quality manager too, think they'd be mental not to stick with him.
You're not seriously fearful of ten hag joining Barca are you?
Short term, no but Farca is adored in NL, just look at the FdJ situation.

I do think if he wins us the PL, he might be tempted after 5 years because he's not got 20 years left of his career. IIRC, Koeman recommended EtH for his replacement.

No worries for now though, I'm enjoying the good times.

slored1

Remember the Caf when the Solskjaer mentalists were trying to gaslight us into accepting that no coach in world football would get more out of these players?

:lol:
Rangnick defense squad was even worse. That guy almost broke Rashford for feck sake.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Outplayed Barcelona in the form of their life at the Nou Camp.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Short term, no but Farca is adored in NL, just look at the FdJ situation.

I do think if he wins us the PL, he might be tempted after 5 years because he's not got 20 years left of his career. IIRC, Koeman recommended EtH for his replacement.

No worries for now though, I'm enjoying the good times.
It’s not the early 2010s anymore. He’s not leaving the PL for that sleeper league any time soon.

Vapor trail

Even an half decent striker would do. I'm genuinely thinking even someone like Ings, Watkins, Ihenacho, Bamford etc... Anyone like that and we would win today.
I agree all these games show is how bad Weghorst is. He's a middle tier championship player at best. Has no predator instinct in front of goal. Again can't blame him at all its more of a reflection on the Glazers.

Rightnr

It’s not the early 2010s anymore. He’s not leaving the PL for that sleeper league any time soon.
As I said, Barcelona is huge in Amsterdam. Just listen to the way he spoke about them before the game.

Marwood

I still think we can play so much better.

The results are great but ETH still needs more guys who look after the ball.

When two or three are missing we're back to looking like a team that can't pass.

Judas

Open to offers

When two or three are missing we're back to looking like a team that can't pass.
Yep this is accurate. We’re only just getting started, a lot more important parts to the puzzle to be found. Throughly enjoyable time to be a Utd supporter.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Think we're 2 quality signings away from big trophies, a world class striker and an elite CM to play next to Casemiro. Could also make a case for a new RB and GK too.

Jericholyte2

I’m so excited about where ETH can take this team, considering this miraculous change in less than a year!

To go from where we were at end of last season to going to the Nou Camp and dominating Barcelona is a staggering display of progress!

Get him what he needs in the summer and watch us fly!

Rightnr

This is because of the Cruif connection
Indeed but that's why my point is valid imho. Obviously people will hate the mention of someone taking our boss and I hope I'm dead wrong about it because we've shown United can make you fall in love with the club.

Plus EtH's family is already used to shite weather, so less of a problem on that front.

Marwood

Think we're 2 quality signings away from big trophies, a world class striker and an elite CM to play next to Casemiro. Could also make a case for a new RB and GK too.
Yeah I still think minimum four.

dutchred

Indeed but that's why my point is valid imho. Obviously people will hate the mention of someone taking our boss and I hope I'm dead wrong about it because we've shown United can make you fall in love with the club.

Plus EtH's family is already used to shite weather, so less of a problem on that front.
He is Dutch so he is already used to the weather

mu4c_20le

Remember the Caf when the Solskjaer mentalists were trying to gaslight us into accepting that no coach in world football would get more out of these players?

:lol:
Isn't there literally a thread about how no one could've done better than Rangnick at the end of last season?!