Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

How many of you would be prepared to give ETH 1 more full season to prove himself?

• Yes

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 54 77.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Caius

Utterly remarkable how much of a difference Ten Hag has made in half a season . After essentially ten years of watching United be poor on the ball and lack movement, seeing us outplay Barca over the course of two legs is simply wonderful. Hats off

RORY65

His ability to change games in recent weeks has been remarkable. McClaren raved about it before he came in, talking about how he'd never worked with someone who could read a game as well and it's showing. There's still progress to be made but the transformation he has overseen has been phenomenal, the club finally made a smart decision in appointing this man.

Flexdegea

Absolutely transformed us.

Feel like we can go with any team at the moment. 72% win rate is insane

Drainy

Already a legend in my eyes !! For God's sake, can't believe we finally knocked these cnuts out from a European competition. I'm so sick of continuously losing to them.

Ten Hag is a legend of a manager and I don't want to ever hear a bad word about him again.
45 mins of slightly ropey football where we're losing by a narrow margin and people will complain again

RedOrange

45 mins of slightly ropey football where we're losing by a narrow margin and people will complain again
The poster you are responding to was dumping on ETH even a few months ago. Caf posters are incredibly fickle.

careca07

He is becoming an icon match by match. Undeniable presence. Effortless authority. A total refusal to accept mediocrity. Utter ambition.

mav_9me

Love how he shook hands and hugged everyone of the coaching staff after FT.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The best we’ve had since Sir Alex, no contest.

edcunited1878

EtH and MvdG are a prime duo. van der Gaag doesn't want to be a head coach and really enjoys his partnership with EtH. I know EtH will get majority of praise, but his staff is spot on with McClaren and McCarthy

el3mel

The poster you are responding to was dumping on ETH even a few months ago. Caf posters are incredibly fickle.
We're celebrating the victory together and then there's you, wanting to start a pointless flame war.

Vaibhav Raj

Thank you ten hag for what you have done for this team.

(Please stop the Weghorst experiment.)

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Amazing transformation, took time to acclimatise the squad but has really come good. To think their were calls for his head after the Brentford 4-0.

Lucky to have him, hope he stays long term and puts United back where they should be.

Sviken

My only gripe with him is that the extent of how well he is doing might convince the rats to stay.

footballbite

He's great overall, but bloomin eck - I couldn't believe he was still starting Weghorst in such a key game now that he had other players back.

He should have learned already that he's just not good enough, and got a bit fortunate with the first half not ultimately costing them by trying to accommodate him and the team suffering.

Surely that's got to be the final straw for the seeming ten Hag - Weghorst love-in.

Telsim

Got the starting lineup completely wrong, but turned it around at half time. He is the man!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
My only gripe with him is that the extent of how well he is doing might convince the rats to stay.
Ha. I bet you're not the only one. But that would turn ugly and quite possibly rapidly undo the good work he's done here.

Superunknown

This man is the real deal. Feels so fecking great to have him. He knows what he is doing and he's an elite manager. :drool:

next_number_seven

He's great overall, but bloomin eck - I couldn't believe he was still starting Weghorst in such a key game now that he had other players back.

He should have learned already that he's just not good enough, and got a bit fortunate with the first half not costing them by trying to accommodate him.

Surely that's got to be the final straw for the seeming ten Hag - Weghorst love-in.
I think the logic of Weghorst is that he's a good ball winner and we're very dangerous in transition. Also he's a good target man for long passes to beat the press.

I still like him.

He did more than Rashford or Sancho

Reactions: Cheimoon

Rustyspider13

As I said, miracle worker. It is a testament to his managerial ability to make that second half look that comfortable. He has exceeded every expectation to get the team playing the way they are. It's up to the players now to deliver him his first trophy in English football.