Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Amira

Shocking selection and substitutions today but has a lot of credit in the bank for me.

Donut

We have been poor for the past few months and slowly getting worse and his ideas have ALL fallen short.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We have a long way to go and he has much to do.

I just want him to start focusing on possession football more. Hope he’s not bought into our counter attack bullshit due to Bruno and Rashford. The system should come first then you build around it

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Yeah, he fecked it today but as long as keep our home form, we should be good.

Casemiro missing is just awful for this side.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Dreadful stuff today but we've been poor for a while. Rashford's individual brilliance has been papering over the cracks.

5 points from 27 against the top 12 away from home is appalling. With Spurs and more worryingly Brighton still to come.

After 27 games last season Rangnick had only 3 less points. The wheels could really come off again for us if he doesn't get hold of it.

Brentford looks another nightmare game.

justboy68

Absolute trainwreck today and that'a a bit concerning it has to be said. I'd love to see our winrate with vs without Casemiro. Is it wrong to suggest that our improved fortunes this season have been simply down to the samba Keane rather than the boss?

JuriM

We have a long way to go and he has much to do.

I just want him to start focusing on possession football more. Hope he’s not bought into our counter attack bullshit
You need players who are comfortable with the ball on their feet for that.

Andersonson

If we dont get top 4 his position should be considered. That should always be the case for a manager at United.

But! We've won one cup and can still win two more

SER19

Time to move rashford up top and try any other player on left.

Very very worrying level of performance since cup final. Look as bad as under any previous manager in last 3 league games

RonaldoVII

He got a lot of things wrong today and hasn’t learnt from recent poor performances. Needs to get it right on Wednesday. No points against top 9 away from home all season isn’t good enough

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
CAF is fecking hilarious, we lose and it’s basically Hag Out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Today wasn’t good from start to finish. We just got humiliated by a very poor Liverpool side. He made some baffling decisions today from the start.

It is absolutely ok to question and criticize. These performances will inevitably raise questions, and rightly so.

Some awful subs from ten hag. Bringing on Sancho, a man with zero intensity into a high intensity game for Antony who was our best attacker and does lots of defensive work. Lisandro off and we can't advance the ball despite being a goal down.

Olecurls99

I'd be more critical of ETH's team selection if I knew who the hell ye all thought he should have picked today that would have made a difference.

Weghorst is bad. But our only other option to play at CF is Rashford, who is worse in that position than at LW. And for the sake of moving our biggest goal threat into a position he's worse you'd be bringing in Sancho, who has also had a poor season. Meanwhile in midfield he had to pick two of Fred, McTominay and Sabitzer, with any combination of those three not being good.

The squad is weak and changes to the starting eleven only offered even the hope of marginal improvement. Seems weird to be overly vitriolic on that front.
Yes but I'm not seeing much improvement under him at all. We're being dominated by Newcastle. Where's this super coaching we were promised?

Roboc7

He’s had a nightmare today, the Mctominay/Weghorst pairing was utter nonsense. Managing with the handbrake on and whole thing was a complete mess, players clearly at fault as well.

hobbers

It is worrying how deluded he is about Weghorst. After being deluded about building the team around Martial in the summer.

We know he doesn't rate McTominay and is forced into playing him, okay fair enough we gave him a few chances but there are reserve players who can do a better job.

But Weghorst and Antony are on him entirely. Sancho also doesnt belong anywhere near a top level football pitch even for a 5 minute sub appearance. Losses have to be cut.

Skills

Snitch
He hasn't. Newcastle had a much worst squad than us and now around our level after spending a similar amount.

We are only in the top 4 because Liverpool and Chelsea are in meltdown.
Yeah exactly. He's done a good job, but this whole miracle working crap is moronic.

Newcastle were genuine relegation candidates pre Howe

SER19

Liverpool result seems to have rattled him. Absolutely dreadful since

ElectroManiac

We knew how Newcastle were going to play. They were going to press hard on our CBs and block our midtield. Did ETH actually prepared our players for this and the players are just a bunch or weak minded individuals or ETH didn't prepare them well.

His subs has been questionable on this game to. Removing both his CB parnership was too much

El Jefe

Had two weeks to prepare for this game and we've been dreadful. I can't even blame any of the players, today is all on him.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This one is fully on him. He is experimenting too much and needs to try & find an 11. If you are getting battered in every away game then maybe play a more solid team and try to play on the counter with Rashford ? We are so open it’s ridiculous

DownRiver

He most likely knows the football is poor, but it doesn’t help in his press conference where he says we have been playing good. This makes it out to people that he is not seeing what the fans are seeing.

However, what is he supposed to do when he has rashford, Antony and Bruno stinking up the place? No Casemiro and Martial for so many games too.

Next season will be when I judge him.

Jev

After 27 games last season Rangnick had only 3 less points. The wheels could really come off again for us if he doesn't get hold of it.
Really? That's pretty incredible. The season was a write-off by then. Just goes to show that our progress this season is mostly down to other top 4 contenders being bad.

Chip

Nightmare today. Playing fecking Weghorst who is fecking useless, and McTominay over Fred.

The first two subs came too late, and the final three subs were just baffling. Lindelöf on and Varane and Martinez off. Just why?

Casemiro or no Casemiro, this team is still years off any sort of title challenge.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Some very poor/strange choices today (and I will keep repeating - in January too when he decided it was a good idea that Wout Weghorst should play for Manchester United).

Weghorst and McTominay upfront away from home in the PL. Taking Antony off instead of Rashford. Bringing Sancho on. That said, the result was always uncertain, however, the pattern of the game was as predictable as anything. We were always going to be the second best team on the pitch today.

Skills

Snitch
He most likely knows the football is poor, but it doesn’t help in his press conference where he says we have been playing good. This makes it out to people that he is not seeing what the fans are seeing.

However, what is he supposed to do when he has rashford, Antony and Bruno stinking up the place?

Next season will be when I judge him.
Not bring him here for one.