Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

acnumber9

He needs to learn quickly. Say what you want about our players but they’re good enough to beat Brighton and Brentford.

leontas

How long will he get? He needs to learn fast. We have tricky fixtures coming up. If we lose the next few games, we’re in full blown crisis mode.

PoTMS

You have to be pretty stupid to ask De Gea and Maguire to play out the back.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
How long will he get? He needs to learn fast. We have tricky fixtures coming up. If we lose the next few games, we’re in full blown crisis mode.
He should outlive every single member of this disgrace of a squad (apart from his own signings).

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He should have demanded a ball playing goalie.

He should have been given a new midfield and RB by now.

maximus419

He'll walk, he isn't going to stick around and let his own reputation diminish. I said a month or so I expected him to go. The club is rancid, just like the kit they are wearing. No big manager or player will wanna come here now. This needs a complete reset, starting with the owners.

Castia

Not blaming ETH what so ever he hadn’t been backed.

Its been shown time and time again though, we keep blowing our budgets on centre backs and we aren’t getting anywhere. 55m on a defender whilst we’ve got Varane on the bench

cyberman

These players will give up on Ten Hag within two games if they don’t spark soon. They’re already making mistakes and not reacting. Just stand stare and meekly carry on.
Soon the not going with back post runners will rear it’s head, taking long shots instead of working balls, not tracking midfield runners.
It’s going to get ugly really quickly. This is what happens when you don’t drain the shit from the squad.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Needs to adapt to these players quickly & realise the tactics he wants to play, cannot be played by these lot. Makes the lack of recruitment over the summer even more infuriating.
There’s only so much you can do with junk. Is there any tactics we can play with these guys that will be remotely good? Rather he sticks to his tactics, his way, even if it kills the season. It’ll draw out the ones willing to learn, and identify those we need to ship on quickly. I’m tired of our managers needing to go to shit because our players are. Time we actually back our managers. Because it can’t be any more obvious our players suck and I’d rather we build that platform starting now even if we finish 12th.

Skills

Snitch
He's wasted a stupid amount of money on a CB. Yet we're still as porous as ever because where we're actually vulnerable is moving the ball from defence to attack.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
You guys are insane. These players are broken. No manager is solving this shit unless there is a mass clearout.

BlueHaze

You have us playing the way we do currently and look at the games. Liverpool next and all games after tough. If he goes through Brighton and Brentford 2 games with 2 losses it can very quickly go to hell.

Too many on here underestimate a bad start. It will be complete panic mode. Lose this and against liverpool 3 games 3 losses and all of this is going to feck.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
You guys are insane. These players are broken. No manager is solving this shit unless there is a mass clearout.
It will take a lot of time and pain but we must keep faith with him and let him reshape us.

el3mel

Yeah he could start all those tough midfielders he never bought. His refusal to sign anyone other than De Jong is costing us.
The structure of the team is awful. He has no defensive midfielders while playing 2 slow as feck defenders. With this setup he's leaving Maguire and Martinez with zero protection. Yes Scott-Fred combo is awful, but at least it works better than having no defensive midfielders at all. I'll take the lesser evils.

Fred-Eriksen midfield combo in an away PL game screams lack of respect for Premier League.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I wish our board understood this.

Fooza

His biggest problem was not acknowledging the past year and being too relaxed in relying in the squad. It's suicide and risky even starting with most of these players - I'd have demanded to the board to get rid of most or not acceptting the job.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I wish our board understood this.
This is what I can’t understand. Successive managers surely can’t be that blind to see that these players are awful. That only leaves the board not agreeing to blow it up and start again. But then, someone surely would have leaked that by now.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
He should be having a discussion with Ronaldo about how the feck they can both get out of this circus ASAP.

Let’s not even bother having a manager anymore. Just leave them out there on their own. No manager, no fans.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
He needs to learn quickly. Say what you want about our players but they’re good enough to beat Brighton and Brentford.
I know what you’re saying but I don’t think they are. They’re both well coached teams. United are in complete disarray from top to bottom.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
What you on about? What’s ETH got to do with the mess on show on the field today?

Spending 57 million on a midget in a position we didnt actually need is a start. That shouldve been prioritised on a dm or attacker.

Weird tactics generally like playing out from the back, it's cost us twice in 2 games these players are shite and can't do it as we all know so why doesn't he?

He's just stood looking shocked on the sideline much like David Moyes. I'm fearing the job is too big for him.

el3mel

At least switch to 3-4-3 if you want to play with the Fred-Eriksen combo.

Play with Varane alongside Maguire and Martinez to offer more protection, considering that Varane is supposed to be fast in comparison to the other 2.