Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I think the worst part is how people don't learn from their kneejerk whining being proven wrong.

They move from moaning about one issue to the other after being proven wrong yet they don't want to exercise any sort of patience. This season already we've had moaning about Ten Hag, Rashford, Casemiro, etc.

And everytime things eventually turn out alright, people simply jump on the next slight inconvenience happening at the club with another player and cry nonstop.

The latest was Sancho whom people wanted rid of and lamenting Ten Hag handling of the situation yet here we are with some already eating crows. But it still won't stop the same people to jump on the next knee jerk train.
Yeah, it's one after the other.

Some hilarious takes after first 2 games, moaning about not getting Conte, Poch, signing Martinez, comparison with de boer and there was one poster came up with how Dutch tactics won't work in PL and he hates to be right about it :lol:

AndySmith1990

I think the worst part is how people don't learn from their kneejerk whining being proven wrong.

They move from moaning about one issue to the other after being proven wrong yet they don't want to exercise any sort of patience. This season already we've had moaning about Ten Hag, Rashford, Casemiro, etc.

And everytime things eventually turn out alright, people simply jump on the next slight inconvenience happening at the club with another player and cry nonstop.

The latest was Sancho whom people wanted rid of and lamenting Ten Hag handling of the situation yet here we are with some already eating crows. But it still won't stop the same people to jump on the next knee jerk train.
Aye it's unbelievable that people rant and moan and get angry/emotional about the team they support on a public message board dedicated to that team. Let's berate and silence them all immediately

georgipep

This post is extremely infuriating. Manufacture out a moan out of something nice.
The post did not manufacture anything. It showed the user's hope that SAF doesn't interfere. I have the same hope and concerns.

Sir Alex has interfered before, made damaging statements and I don't see how the post is a problem.

Real Name

The post did not manufacture anything. It showed the user's hope that SAF doesn't interfere. I have the same hope and concerns.

Sir Alex has interfered before, made damaging statements and I don't see how the post is a problem.
What damaging statements are those?

Robbie Boy

Yup, it's fecking nauseating.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Genuine second hand embarrassment reading the posts from the first few weeks of the season.

I know football fans are kneejerk-prone at the best of times but some difficult reading there.

Real Name

‘you should always start your best players’

1. Never undermine the current manager.
2. CRY7, best players, really?
That was just something he said in a talk and was filmed while saying it, just his observation.
Is there really damaging?
He shouldnt ever talk about United in his spare time so it wont be damaging to the club?

Meep

Just wanted to comment on page 666 that this man who kinda looks like satan (in a good way.. ) are perfect for managing the red devils.

Strelok

People should stop being so paranoid about everything, it's SAF and very good chance EtH would love to meet him.

SAF had nothing to do with how club is run.
He has retired for almost 10 years already and now only follows around as an enthusiastic United fan. Don't make such a big deal out of a warm, casual lunch between two men in the same industry.
This post is extremely infuriating. Manufacture out a moan out of something nice.
Imo I didn't say anything wrong or over the line. It's not like I said SAF interfered with how United is run. That's wrong and over the line. I only said I hope he did not.

And imo you guys are underestimating his influence over the fans or the club. Just look at your outrage at my post and you'd see I think.

Maybe Eric invited him.
Maybe. But he's preparing for probably the two most important matches of the season (so far) so tbh I'd doubt so. They're not some old friends either afaik. I just hope no one gonna mess with what ETH is doing atm.

Conor

Tbh as much as I'm happy of this I also hope this didn't involve any business. Love SAF but with all due respect he should stay clear away from how United is run.
Redcafe, where people can ruin literally anything.

NLunited

The next one is Wout not scoring.

Jironasaurus

Worst part is in not one bit surprised to see posts like that. I sort of expected that
I mean, I get being upset after a really terrible 21-22 season. But come on, 2 games in, new manager and system. I wasn't expecting us to hit our stride till shortly before WC, and even so, I felt that was being overly positive.

georgipep

That was just something he said in a talk and was filmed while saying it, just his observation.
Is there really damaging?
He shouldnt ever talk about United in his spare time so it wont be damaging to the club?
He knows the power of his words and stature.

Since it was just "said in a talk", what was the impact? Did the media and pundits crucify Ole afterwards?

Real Name

He knows the power of his words and stature.

Since it was just "said in a talk", what was the impact? Did the media and pundits crucify Ole afterwards?
So in other words he should shut up about United cause somebody can film him while he's casually talking?
He's at fault for someone filming him and then media crucifying Ole based on that?
Sounds legit.