Erling Håland

Jibbs

Ole and Ed need to get this transfer sorted in Winter and let the guy stay till Summer in his club, we need to act and act fast before all the big clubs line up for him, we need a striker, he checks all the boxes and Ole is our trump card. get it done!

Posh Red

Ole and Ed need to get this transfer sorted in Winter and let the guy stay till Summer in his club, we need to act and act fast before all the big clubs line up for him, we need a striker, he checks all the boxes and Ole is our trump card. get it done!
Massive Leeds fan apparently. Not sure how much that will influence his decision though

Eric's Seagull

I think that would be sensible and could work well. Although I hope Ole is still here in the summer. There is a chance he could be sacked. Do you think this thought could be Erling's his mind and dissuade him from signing in winter if he is unsure about Ole's future?

Drainy

It won't.
Alan fecking Smith joined us.

A Leeds fan, from Leeds with family from Leeds requested a transfer from Leeds (where he was a fan favourite) to Man Utd.

Why do people think who a footballer supports matters a bit?

If we are the best offer for him of course he will join.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
A tap in.

But how many of our players would actually take up that position?

Fosu-Mens

I'd prefer Minamino or Hwang-Chee please
Said it after their last game that Hwang-Chee is their best player and one that would suit every team. The young hungarian midfielder is someone that one should buy. Haaland is far from being a player that would help a struggling attack. Currently he is a poacher like Icardi and Lukaku. Hopefully he can improve his overall abilities and become a striker more like Lewandowski, Suarez and Firminho.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Said it after their last game that Hwang-Chee is their best player and one that would suit every team. The young hungarian midfielder is someone that one should buy. Haaland is far from being a player that would help a struggling attack. Currently he is a poacher like Icardi and Lukaku. Hopefully he can improve his overall abilities and become a striker more like Lewandowski, Suarez and Firminho.
Watch a lot of Austrian football do ya?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He seems quite limited but he is certainly a goalscorer. Gets into scoring positions often which is a skill in itself

Not sure how far his ceiling is though

Eriku

His movement alone is top notch. We don't really have a striker who is good at that, at the moment.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I do. They really do not have a standout player this season. The ones they had all left during the summer and it has been a remarkable team effort so far this season.
I didn't ask you.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'm a huge fan of both Hwang Hee-Chan and Minamino.

Hwang-Chee ever since the world cup where he outperformed Son, and Minamino ever since he played a part in knocking Lazio out of the Europa in 2018. I remember his goal against Lazio because Lazio were the team I wanted to win the Europa.

Dve

He´s been ill for a while and was doubtable before this match. He didn´t get to show everything in this cameo, but he is a very special player.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
He seems quite limited but he is certainly a goalscorer. Gets into scoring positions often which is a skill in itself

Not sure how far his ceiling is though
He looked rubbish tonight. Poor old Huang having run sprints for 80 minutes was still having to close down Adrian because Haaland couldn't be bothered to even token-jog despite coming on in the second half. Only scored because Gomez was high on cocaine all night.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He´s been ill for a while and was doubtable before this match. He didn´t get to show everything in this cameo, but he is a very special player.
Disagree.

He’s got a good eye for goal but his general game leaves a lot to be desired at the moment.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Not really ..
I could name more great goals than his tap ins. And I only said "Tap in merchant" in jest for Haaland, because this is the first time I've seen him play and I believe that's how most of his goals will be scored during his career, he looks a poacher type, he even said in recent champions league interview the area he needs to work on is his heading.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
A tap in.

But how many of our players would actually take up that position?
Lost count of how many times James has put it on a plate into that area only for no one to be on the end of it. Prolific strikers score most of their goals because of their movement and anticipation.

Say what you want about our lack of chances created (much of it is warranted) but if we actually had a player with Haaland's killer instinct up top we'd be sitting comfortably in top 3.

lsd

The Oracle
A tap in to an empty net and cafe goes gaga

RedStarUnited

Lost count of how many times James has put it on a plate into that area only for no one to be on the end of it. Prolific strikers score most of their goals because of their movement and anticipation.

Say what you want about our lack of chances created (much of it is warranted) but if we actually had a player with Haaland's killer instinct up top we'd be sitting comfortably in top 3.
Friend told me yesterday...if we had Aubemayang upfront we would be deceivingly challenging for 2nd with City.